Statistic Of The Week: Books on How To Write Books
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. // Sex Roles;Jan84, Vol. 10 Issue 1/2, preceding p1
The article offers information regarding the announcement made by the management of the journal to expand its publication in the U.S. and other countries in 1984. This is intended because of the increasing flow of very good papers. Moreover, the number of pages published in 1984 will be...
- 2004 Hardcover/Paperback Advice & Misc. Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;12/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p8
This article focuses on 2004 hardcover/paperback advice and miscellaneous bestsellers by publisher. Some of them are New World Library, Hay House, Hyperion, Ripley's Entertainment, Publisher's Group West, Inner Ocean.
- 2004 Hardcover/Paperback Advice & Misc. Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;12/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p8
This article focuses on 2004 hardcover/paperback advice and miscellaneous top literary agents by number 1 of titles. Some of them are: Jan Miller, Dupree, Miller & Associates, Richard Pine, Arthur Pine Associates, Hiroko Kiiffner, Lake Isle Press, Jenny Bent, Trident Media, Lew Bishop, Laura C....
- Markets Listings. Bakkum, Beth // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Aug2004, Vol. 117 Issue 8, p51
Provides information on several periodicals and publishers in North America. "Ruminator Review"; "California Journal"; "Filipinas"; "Instinct Magazine."
- SERIALS SIG. De Luise, Alexandra; Simmons, Becky // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Fall1988, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p105
Provides updates on new special interest group serial publications in the U.S. as of 1988. Publication of the "Design & Applied Arts Index"; Periodicals that ceased publication; New titles.
- Gone but not forgotten. // Advertising Age;3/11/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 11, pS-12
A list of periodicals in the United States which ceased publishing in 1990 and 1991 is presented. Information on their latest circulation and year founded is also included. "Business Month", "Psychology Today", "Mother Earth News", "Dossier" and "Personal Computing" top the list periodicals not...
- Who Killed the Six-Figure Serial? Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;10/1/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 39, p4
The article offers a look at the changes in the serial rights sector of the publishing industry. It mentions that the asking price for excerpts is only $1. It explores the implications of the low value of excerpts for publishers, authors and the entire publishing industry. The article also...
- Market news. // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Apr2004, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p47
Presents updates on several periodicals and books in the U.S. as of April 2004. Launch of "Time Out Chicago," a weekly magazine of entertainment listings; Focus of the "High School Hoops" magazine to be unveiled by The Sporting News; Launch of the Rounder Books program by music label Rounder...
- ANALYZE THIS. // Audience Development;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
The article presents statistics on various topics in the publishing industry, including the number of new subscriber registrations in one day to insider, the number of titles that folded through third quarter of 2009, and the number of times "Fortune" will publish in 2010.