Scholarship Fund Honors Blue Wolves Squadron Aviators
- Singapore Salutes Lincoln Strike Group. Atkinson, Petre E. // Sea Power;Apr2005, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p50
Presents updates to the activities of the Navy League of the U.S. Preview of Council members to the Navy's new class of warship, the FSF-1 with the help of Nichols Brothers Boat Builders; Salute upon the return of the Coast Guard Pacific Area Port Security from maritime security duty at...
- "Don't Give Up the Ship!". TAYLOR, BLAINE // Sea Classics;Nov2013, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the frigate Chesapeake which began as a peaceful cruise in 1807. It informs that officially there was really no reason for captain James Barron of the U.S. Navy to be concerned and the USF Chesapeake was sailing in the home waters of the U.S. It also informs that a...
- Not Seeing the Forest for the Trees. RICE, NATHAN // Approach: The Naval Safety Center's Aviation Magazine;May/Jun2015, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p9
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of during HSL-49 Helicopter Aircraft Commander (HAC) cruise deployment in USS Gary (FFG-51) of U.S. Navy.
- LPD 17. // All Hands;Jan1998, Issue 969, p22
Features the US Navy's LPD 17 ship. Length; Schedule of delivery to the US Navy; Costs; Builder; Speed; Displacement.
- DD 21. // All Hands;Jan1998, Issue 969, p46
Features the US Navy's DD 21 ship. Naval gunfire support; Warfare combat system; Design.
- Navy ships. // All Hands;Jan1999, Issue 981, p10
Presents the listings of the US Navy's ships. Cruisers; Destroyers; Frigates; Amphibious command; Amphibious assault; Amphibious transport dock; Amphibious dock landing; Amphibious tank landing; Auxiliary ships; Mine warfare; Patrol boats.
- Being there. // All Hands;Jan1999, Issue 981, p28
Presents a world map showing the location of deployed US Navy ships and units. Includes the USS Kitty Hawk; USS Carl Vinson; USS Constellation; Counter Drug Operations; USS John F. Kennedy; USS Dwight D. Eisenhower; USS Abraham Lincoln.
- Navy Ships. // All Hands;Jan2000, Issue 992, p32
Presents a list of the ships of the United States Navy.
- Ships. // All Hands;Jan2003, Issue 1029, p28
Presents lists of the U.S. Navy's military sealift and command ships.