Navy League, Councils, Face Challenge Of Recruiting Younger Members
- Transformational behaviour. // People Management;1/28/2010, p36
The article invites members of the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) who want to upgrade their professional membership standards to become volunteer membership upgrade assessors.
- 2007 Conference Committee. // Caribbean Business;9/27/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 38, pS18
A photograph of the members of the 2007 Conference Committee of the Society for Human Resource Management in Puerto Rico is presented.
- Another satisfied customer. Reece, Anna // People Management;4/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p63
Reports on the attitude of the members of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) toward IPD. Level of membership satisfaction; Customer-focused service of IPD.
- More hogs emerge from the wilderness. // Personnel Today;7/10/2007, p52
Several excerpts from the application letters for membership in the association related to personnel management in Great Britain are presented.
- Get the lowdown on social media. // People Management;Jun2012, p54
The article announces that members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) who renew their membership by June 22, 2012, will receive a special CIPD report on social media in organisational effectiveness.
- The Navy League of the United States wishes to thank its Corporate Members for their generous support. // Sea Power;Feb2006, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p54
The article presents a list of members of the Navy League of the U.S. for their support.
- 4-H membership kick-off set. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/7/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p2
The article reports on the move of the Hill County 4-H to hold its first annual membership event at the Hill County Fairgrounds Exhibits Building in Hillsboro on August 10, 2013.
- Far East Story. // Time;9/8/1958, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p31
The article focuses on the gangs and gangsters in New York City and its organization. It states that the gangsters in West Side, New York City boast that they are the Egyptian Dragons or the Assassins and that they can control anyone. It says that 360 gangs in West Side are at least 10,000 youth...
- Professional Membership. // Human Resources Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p26
Deals with the professional membership of the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand. Information on professional members; Discussion on the system of certification process; Benefits to employers employing a Professional Member; Advantage of the Online Grading Applicant Management system to...