- New brokerage firm targets institutional investors. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Reports that brokerage firm Loop Capital Markets LLC, plans to focus on institution investors. Background information on the firm; Details on its operations.
- New black-owned firm to open wide its doors in Chicago. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p30
Reports on the debut of Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment banking firm. Management positions; Equity analysis and trading business; Opportunity to provide sales support with a regional focus.
- Loop Capital Strengthens Its Banking Force From Outside. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p3
Reports the recruitment of bank executives by Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of the employees; Growth of the municipal research offerings; Expertise in municipal and corporate governance.
- Detroit Issuer to Test Waters With Notes. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;8/14/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33962, p1
The article reports that Michigan's Finance Authority will sell 92 million U.S. dollars of one-year state aid revenue notes for the Detroit Public Schools. It mentions that the notes are being issued to carry out cash flow for the school district. It highlights that financial service providers...
- Did you know? // New Zealand Doctor;7/1/2009, p43
The article discusses the basic principles of a successful cash flow management. It advises business owners to receive cash as quickly as possible by focusing on getting more clients to pay and recovering invoice amounts. Another fundamental step is the management of accounts payable, such as...
- Loop Hires Trader Steve Czepiel. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p6
Reports the recruitment of underwriter Steve Czepiel for Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Loop capital to offer swap advisory service. Kuiper, Mark T.; Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;02/17/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30332, p27
Focuses on Loop Capital Markets Inc.'s plan to specialize in swap financial advisory work. Growing issuers' interest in swap transactions; Tendency of large firms to swap transactions through the pipeline; Popularity of swaps with municipal issuers as an asset liability management tool.
- Loop to open shop in Oakland. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p31
Focuses on new appointments at Chicago, Illinois-based bond manager Loop Capital Markets as part of its efforts to achieve a national reputation.
- Growth for Chicago-based Loop Capital translates into new hires, more offices. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p28
Reports on the expansion of the Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment boutique firm based in Chicago, Illinois. Names of new hirees in the public finance sector; Career histories of company officials Thomas Despagni, Curtis Flowers and Albert Grace Jr.; Company's strength in the...