Leading Indicators Grew by 0.1 % in Feb
- Supplement: Economic Indicators Economic Bulletin No. 7, July 2004 (data as of 8 July 2004). // Economic Bulletin;Jul2004, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p239
This article presents tabular charts on Germany's economic indicators as of July 2004.
- Data presentation notes. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jul2002, Vol. 2002 Issue 7, p300
The article presents some notes on the economic statistics mentioned in the journal. Latest figures for many indicators are considered to be preliminary and are subject to revision. Index numbers are shown in conformity with international recommendations for standard reference year. The 12-month...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32137, p2
The article presents information related to the economic indicators through charts and diagrams.
- Consumer Confidence Index Rebounds to 88.6 in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32782, p2
The article reports that the U.S. consumer confidence index has rebounded slightly in December 2007, rising to 88.6 from an upwardly revised 87.8 in November 2007, as reported by the Conference Board. According to the report, the economists polled by IFR Markets have predicted the index to slip...
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Labour Market Trends;Sep2004 Supplement, Vol. 112, ps93
Presents background economic indicators in Great Britain from 1998-2004.
- Supplement: Economic Indicators Economic Bulletin No. 6, June 2004 (data as of 9 June 2004). // Economic Bulletin;Jun2004, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p215
This section presents selected seasonally adjusted economic indicators for Germany as of June 9, 2004.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Sep2005, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart of the economic indicators of several countries in Latin America from 2003 to 2006.
- DATABANK. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/23/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p39
Presents tabular representations of economic indicators in the Middle East for 2002.
- A testable prediction. Goodstein, David // Nature Physics;Dec2007, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p827
The article presents the author's views regarding the economic indicators in Great Britain. The author says that people already used up nearly half of the oil nature made for humanity, and it will be running out soon, and scientists are supposed to make predictions. It was said that this is...