- postgraduate year one. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1857
A definition of the term "postgraduate year one," which refers to the first year of graduate training after completion of the formal 4-year of medical school, is presented.
- Nepal's premier medical school closes over alleged bribery for exam papers. Sharma, Sharan Prakash // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;4/3/2010, Vol. 340 Issue 7749, p733
The article reports on the closure of Nepal's postgraduate medical school after a dispute over alleged payments for entrance exam papers, which affected the careers of a large number of Nepalese medical graduates.
- CME Quiz. // American Family Physician;4/15/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p901
A quiz featuring Continuing Medical Education (CME) questions is presented.
- CME TEST. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p331
Presents a continuing medical education test for physicians.
- Exam. // Geriatrics;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p40
Presents the continuing medical education exam on geriatrics.
- CME QUIZ. // Psychiatric Annals;Jul2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p372
A quiz about the Continuing Medical Education (CME) articles in the journal is presented.
- CME TEST. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Nov2000, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p893
Presents a continuing medical education (CME) examination for physicians. Ways physicians can obtain CME credits; List of CME questions.
- ENT CME TEST. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p802
Presents an examination to obtain continuing medical education credits, sponsored by the University of Nebraska Medical Center, in cooperation with the Center for Continuing Education.
- CME QUIZ. // Pediatric Annals;Dec2005, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p970
Presents a Continuing Medical Education quiz based on the articles published in the December 2005 issue of the "Pediatric Annals."