How to inspire a marriage made in heaven
- Loyalty Leverage. Etter, Bill // Marketing Research;Fall2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p31
Loyalty metrics are the key measure of brand health, for your brand and for competitive brands. Marketers need a new strategy for moving at risk customers off the bottom of the loyalty ladder--different from the strategy for moving neutral customers to the top. The Loyal/At Risk profile can be...
- Brands Across the BORDER. SUBRAMMANIAN, REDICKA // MWorld;Fall2013, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p15
In this article, the author shares several principles for brands to develop their business locally, regionally as well as globally. He mentions that brands should develop borderless marketing strategies such as apparel seller Nike Inc. created an advertisement which included soccer players from...
- Neil McCarthy: 2013 should see significant change in the protection market. McCarthy, Neil // Money Marketing (Online Edition);1/29/2013, p22
The author discusses an improvement in customer service and protection products in 2013 through gender pricing, Consumer Insurance Act and the Retail Distribution Review (RDR). He states that knowledgeable buyers find it easy to buy life products through advisers and trusted brands....
- Refocusing and redefining your brands. La Rooy, Gerard // NZ Business;Feb2004, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the need to refocus and redefine product brand of several companies. Importance of gathering initial information on the status of the business; Identification of three consumer groups; Details of re-focusing strategy.
- Why it's good to be niche. Cohen, Carl // Brand Strategy;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 228, p10
The article reports on the significant implications of being a niche brand in businesses. According to the author, being a niche brand can be a very positive thing especially in economic downturn. In some cases, being a niche player and doing what the business can do is what really makes a...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Horvitz, Rich; Husney, Cheri; Little, James M. // Marketing News;02/28/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p8
Presents several letters to the editor pertaining to the article "Resolve to Promote Your Firm's Image in the New Millennium," by Bob Lamons published in the January 17, 2000 issue of "Marketing News." Appreciation on the idea of Bob Lamons on brand development; Applicability of Lamons' idea in...
- Brand Valuation: A Strategic Tool for Business. Narayan, Govind // IUP Journal of Brand Management;Sep2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p55
Companies across the globe are now increasingly recognizing the power of value of brand as it provides high competitive advantage for business in competitive market place. During the last three decades, the business world has undergone a paradigm shift with the effect of brand as a concept...
- THE ROAD TO (BRAND) EVOLUTION. Bellas, Michael C. // Beverage World;10/15/2003, Vol. 122 Issue 10, p20
Discusses several issues concerning brand extensions by beverage companies. Significance of strategic planning in leveraging existing brand equities; Advice to marketers on handling brand extensions; Challenges faced by brand managers in promoting brand extensions.
- Find the 'Seabiscuit' in Your Portfolio. Shore, Nick // Brandweek;9/15/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 33, p23
Comment on product brand review. Impact of complex brand portfolios on strategic decision-making; Trends among marketers in the 21st century; Strategies for reviewing brands.