Who do you talk to?
- How Chinese Managers Can Become Effective Global Leaders. Gallo, Frank T. // People & Strategy;2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p24
The article discusses ways by which Chinese managers can become effective global leaders. The author states that there are certain barriers to developing leaders in China, including focusing too much on short-term results, not having global leadership development programs in place and biases...
- Business Mentoring. Dyer, Jann // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p68
Focuses on the advantages of business coaching and mentoring in New Zealand. Guidance of protege through the decision-making process; Offer of motivation for the success of a project; Knowledge of business competence.
- Professional coaching is a win for local businesses. Rentschler, Meg // Fort Worth Business Press;9/20/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p35
The author explains how business coaching could help companies to stay profitable and professionals to improve their skills.
- Reveal all, report tells coaches. // Coaching at Work;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p11
The article discusses a key finding of a study by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) UK and the Institute of Business Consulting (IBC) regarding experiences and perspectives on external executive coaching.
- THE SOLUTION. BINOTTI, BIBA // Coaching at Work;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p19
The author recommends a team coaching and systems approach for a marketing manager who is struggling to manage her international teams in phone meetings and who is losing confidence in her leadership abilities. The process for designing a team contract in team coaching is described. Ways in...
- High hopes for the team. Kennaugh, Warren // BRW;10/18/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p56
The article discusses how organizations can use executive coaching to achieve greater business growth and profitability. Executive coaches help managers with their management of internal and external relationships, leadership styles and approaches to stress and work-life balance. Coaching teams...
- BEST FIT. Bresser, Frank // Coaching at Work;May/Jun2011, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p44
The article analyzes the appropriateness and essence of corporate coaching. Appropriateness is viewed in coaching through various definitions, wherein they depend on view and selection of priority. Coaches must also address the 3 components of a company and its performance, which are...
- Leary-Joyce: what's new in team coaching. // Coaching at Work;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p14
The article presents views on team coaching from John Leary-Joyce, founder of the Academy of Executive Coaching. He believes that a team will be more effective if they work together for a common goal, manage stakeholders collectively, and work across silos. Leary-Joyce also stresses the...
- RISING STARR. Hall, Liz // Coaching at Work;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p24
The article recognizes coach Julie Starr for her distinguished approach to coaching which stemmed from a personal quest for truth in her work and about herself. Her passion for truth in work includes manager-as-coach training and leadership development. Truth is defined as an absolute idea that...