North West Region 2005 events programme
- Garden State NAME Club. // Miniature Collector;Apr2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p42
The article provides information about the Garden State Mini Club in New Jersey, a member of the National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts (NAME). It notes that the club is one of the many institutions that typifies the motto of NAME, stating "Only Through Sharing Can We Really Enjoy Our...
- Why are Associations booming in Asia? Neubauer, Ian Lloyd // CEI Asia;Apr2015, p26
The article focuses on the growth being acquired by associations in Asia. Topics discussed include the struggles faced by associations in encouraging new generation of members to engage in the fragmented global marketplace, the insights of Miccal Cummins of event company Gastronomy on the...
- Party poopers. // Money Management;11/30/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p52
The author presents a satirical criticism regarding the annual general meeting of One Hundred F's in Australia. He hopes that something radical should happen in the 2006 event. Unfortunately, director Kate Spargo took the fun out when she delivered her speech with a methodical detail. On the...
- Atlanta is first three-time Chapter of Year winner. // Marketing News;9/11/87, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p34
The article reports that the Atlanta Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) is the first three-time winner of the association's Chapter Excellence Awards in Georgia in 1987. The chapter's winning is due to its new management structure that added new members. It also conducted...
- One last look. // East Bernard Express (TX);5/8/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 19, p7
A photograph of Future Farmers of America (FFA) members listening to the comments of the judge during the showmanship portion of the Senior Broiler Show Sunday.
- Untitled. // Wilson County News;8/5/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 31, p6E
A photograph is presented that shows the members of the organization the Stockdale 4-H Club who attended the Wilson County 4-H Achievement Night held at the Floresville Event Center in Texas on July 26, 2015.
- Resort to discuss project at Warwick. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/14/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the annual membership dinner of the Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce at the Warwick Valley Country Club in Warwick Valley, New York.
- Tribal programs, members invited to participate in Cattle Barons events. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p11
The article encourages the tribal members of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR) to participate the annual Pendleton Cattle Barons to be held in the parking lot of the Pendleton Convention Center in Oregon on May 21, 2011.
- A fine night on the Highland Waterfront encourages good company amongst New Paltz Chamber members. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p27
The article presents photographs depicting the New Paltz Chamber members during a special event held at the Mariner's in Hudson, New York.