INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- MORE VALUABLE THAN CASH. Ong-Siong, Jeff; Cleland, Steve // Siliconindia;Oct2000, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p90
Focuses on the importance of equities for high technology companies. High technology firms' utilization of equities to buy services; Need of industry players to utilize such business currency with discretion; Guidelines for startup high technology companies when planning to finance growth with...
- SI TECH 20. // Siliconindia;Aug2001, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p90
Reports on the stock performance of the top publicly-traded technology companies in India and the United States. Percentage change in stock prices; Price-earnings ratio; 52-week highs and lows in terms of stock prices.
- Tech Stocks Have Surged During Recent Marekt Upswing. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the performance of Orange County, California technology stocks. Stock index gains of technology companies; Overview on the recovery of the Orange County technology companies; Performance of the semiconductor industry.
- It's always possible to find another sucker. // Crain's New York Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p56
Focuses on the decline in the stock market value of New York City's Silicon Alley companies. Danger of giving high valuations to new media companies losing millions of dollars a year; Case of NetLive Communications Inc.
- Grab your Budweiser, chips and click on a wedding. Ferguson, Kevin // Las Vegas Business Press;03/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p14
No abstract available.
- Finding winners in the swarm of tech stocks. Kane, Leslie // Medical Economics;11/06/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p20
Focuses on investment opportunities in high technology stocks in the United States. Price-to-earning ratios of technology stocks; Subsectors of the industry; Stock analysts' comments on various technology stocks.
- IPO phenoms cash in on success with rapid-fire returns. Garrity, Brian; Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/12/99, Vol. 65 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the return of high technology companies to the stock market in the United States, following their initial public offerings. Aftermarket performance of the companies; Stock prices; Investors' demand for high technology stocks; Reasons of companies for tapping the market for financing.
- Technology. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p38
Presents information on the performance of technology stocks in the United States, during the first six months of 2000. Underwriting fees; Merger and acquisition activity; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- Technology. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/04/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 47, p36
Presents data on stocks of high technology companies as of November 2000. Underwriting volume; Performance of technology stocks; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals among technology companies.