- Retail. Hahn, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/23/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 41, p38
Presents an overview of the securities market for the retail industry, compiled as of October 19, 2000. Underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Announced global merger and acquisition (M&A) deals; Equity deals; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top issues managers; Global target M&A...
- Retail. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/06/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 43, p82
Presents information on securities deals in the retail industry of November 2, 2000. Technology underwriting volume; Merger and acquisition deals; Top issues managers.
- Retail. Hahn, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/20/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 45, p40
Presents information on securities deals in the retail industry as of November 11, 2000. Underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Merger and acquisition deals.
- Revlon plummets in bond trading. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;10/11/99, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p3
Reports that Revlon Inc. has seen the value of its outstanding securities go down due to a debt-laden balance sheet, diminishing revenues and fierce competition in the retail market.
- Police tactics vs. retail tact: Stores mull security options. Emert, Carol // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/26/96, Vol. 171 Issue 82, p12
Looks at why a large number of retailers feel compelled to hire off-duty police officers to guard stores located in high-risk neighborhoods. Allegations of abuse against moonlighting cops; View of Bruce Van Kleeck of the National Retail Federation; Why most store managers do not hire police...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/16/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 48, p54
Presents data related to global retail sector securities as of December 2002. Amount of business conducted by different types of securities; Details of global equity and debt deals; Description of mergers and acquisition deals in retail sector.
- Tuesday's Market: Municipal Prices Rise 1/4 to 3/8 Point; $591 Million of Washington Gos Sold. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p2
Reports on details of the securities market in the U.S. as of November 30, 2001. Impact of the decline in retail sales on the market; Seasonal factors which reflect underlying economic weaknesses in the economy.
- Retail. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/05/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p60
Presents financial figures concerning the retail industry. Underwriting volume as of January 26, 2001; Volume by product; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals; Equity deals; Debt deals; Top issues managers.
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/24/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 30, p48
Provides data on retail trade securities underwriting as of July 14, 2000. Volume by security type; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals in technology; Equity deals; Debt deals.