- A holistic approach to systems integration. Colombo, Allan B. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p121
Presents strategies in integrating security systems of business enterprises. Importance of design stage, custom programming and installation in a successful integrated security system; Need to monitor integrated security system to be effective; Use of open-architecture solution to maximize the...
- Security Service Providers. // Business NH Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p45
The article lists business enterprises in New Hampshire that provide data security services and/or products.
- Net new issues of corporate securities: Industrial... // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS104
Presents statistical information on issues of corporate securities according to industrial classification from 1979-1995.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/2/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p15
Presents information on securities-related actions by companies that are headquartered or operating in Louisiana or otherwise of interest to local readers, as of June 2, 2003. Initial public offerings; Insider activity; San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank president Robert Parry's views on the...
- The Safety Factor. Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the significance of the safety control systems in various manufacturing companies. Way of promoting a safer working condition; Use of automatic safeguarding equipment; Factors contributing to the improvement of employees work performance.
- Fourth quarter 1999 index. // High Yield Report;01/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p5
Presents information on securities-related activities of several companies and industry trends during the fourth quarter of 1999.
- The impact of financial crises on international diversification. Schwebach, Robert G.; Olienyk, John P.; Zumwalt, J. Kenton // Global Finance Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p147
Benefits from international diversification are well documented; low correlations between domestic and foreign securities allow for the construction of portfolios with improved return/risk characteristics. However, recent evidence indicates that correlations among international security markets...
- Basic computer security can prevent system breaches. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;02/17/97, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p3b
Discusses the features of basic computer security options for business enterprises. Carelessness in the use of passwords; Suggestion to use protocols on importing files; Downloading of files into floppy disks and checking for viruses; Firewalls; Network walls; Proxy servers.
- Corporate security more than just a password. // Inside Tucson Business;02/17/97, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p9b
Offers security tips for business enterprises in Tucson, Arizona. Use of cross-shredder to destroy draft files and documents; Locking up of sensitive files.