- As tech tanks, healthcare gets many refugees. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/16/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 40, p8
Reports the stock performance of the healthcare sector as of October 2000. Percentage stock returns of Franklin Global Healthcare Fund; Decline in the Amex BTK Index; Comparison of the stock performance between the healthcare and biotechnology sectors.
- Healthy gains. Greene, Jan // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;09/20/97, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p12
Presents a statistics on the stock value of publicly traded health care companies. Companies in Jenks Healthcare Business Report scoreboard.
- Healthcare. Wagley, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/13/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 44, p34
Presents charts depicting healthcare equity, debt, and underwriting on different healthcare facilities. Facts about equity and debt deals; Statistics on underwriting fees; Details on the global M&A deals in healthcare.
- Healthcare. Wagley, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/11/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 35, p52
Presents figures on health care stocks in the United States and other countries as of September 1, 2000. Inclusion of underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals; Equity and debt deals.
- Healthcare. // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/19/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 25, p38
Presents figures relating to health institutions as of June 9, 2000. Underwriting volume; Volume by product; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals as of June 15, 2000; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- Calan sells shares in Ascot Hospital. Kumar, Rajesh // New Zealand Doctor;5/4/2005, p32
Reports on the sale of the shares of Calan Healthcare Properties Trust at Ascot Hospital and Clinics in Auckland, New Zealand. Value of its share in the health facility; Use for the funds realised from the deal; Background of the company.
- Averages stagnate amid cyclical slump. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/1/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p3
Determines the factors affecting the stocks of various firms in New York City. Impact of economic downturn on the sales of various healthcare companies; Increase on the level of competition; Rise of interest rates.
- Protecting assets. Evans, Melanie // Modern Healthcare;3/9/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p12
The article deals with the decision of hospital and health systems in the U.S. to limit their exposure to stocks and move to highly liquid investments in line with the decline in stock markets. Healthcare finance insiders relate that some healthcare firms have moved to limit exposure to...
- HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p36
Lists stock prices of health care companies in the United States as of June 7, 2004. Global healthcare underwriting volume; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity deals; Global debt deals; Global merger and...