The Healthcare Muni Boom: Another Good Year in '05
- AMCOR'S TROUBLES. Rennie, Philip // BRW;4/21/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p47
Focuses on the business performance of Amcor Ltd. in Australia. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firm; Increase on the level of competition; Impact on the rise of the costs of raw materials on the sales of the company.
- Why ATA is losing out to higher-cost rivals. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p4
Focuses on the factors affecting the business performance of ATA Holdings Corp. in Indianapolis, Indiana. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firm for the second quarter of the year 2004; Total operating costs of the company; Increase on the level of competition.
- The Hotel Industry Weathering the Storm. Quinn, Paul // Accountancy Ireland;Jun2009, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p56
The article offers suggestions on how the hotel sector can ensure survival amidst the ailing economy in Ireland. The author mentions that companies should practice cost effectiveness which requires multitasking among staffs and cutting off electricity expenses. Another is providing excellent...
- Wedding Insurance and HR services for small companies. Gurliacci, David // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p1
Focuses on the business performance of various insurance companies in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Efforts of the firms to provide health benefits to several employees; Assessment on the quality of service; Analysis on the revenue growth of the firms. INSET: STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS.
- Industry news. // Corporate Legal Times;Mar97, Vol. 7 Issue 64, p6
Announces that effective January 1, 1997, employers and health care plans whose participants are treated in hospitals in New York will have to pay large surcharges on their bills unless they had elected to pay a lesser surcharge directly to a state pool. Details on the surcharge; Reasons for...
- Hospital Profit Planning under Medicare Reimbursement. Morey, Richard C.; Dittman, David A. // Operations Research;Mar/Apr84, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p250
The federal Medicare regulations reimburse hospitals on a pro rata share of the hospital's cost. Hence, to meet its financial requirements, a hospital is forced to shift more of the financial burdens onto its private patients. This procedure has contributed to double digit inflation in hospital...
- Mikohn betting on brighter future, despite recent losses. Mihailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press;8/16/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p11
Focuses on the business performance of Mikohn Gaming Corp. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Analysis on the total operating costs of the firm; Impact of economic downturn on the earnings of the company; Level of competition.
- The people of corn. Carlsen, Laura // New Internationalist;Dec2004, Issue 374, p12
Focuses on the business performance of various corn growers in Oaxaca Valley, Mexico. Impact of the rise of the costs of services on the earnings of several growers; Increase on the level of competition; Assessment on the quality of the products.
- PROGRAMY WSPOMAGAJÄ„CE EKSPLOATACJÄ˜ I ZARZÄ„DZANIE. KOSTEK, ROBERT // Studia i Materialy Polskiego Stowarzyszenia Zarzadzania Wiedza /;2011, Issue 46, p156
The main goal of this article is to present selected programs CMMS/EAM. These programs are part of modern management and modern companies. This approach to management create competitive, gives an opportunity to reduce costs and make more profits. This is the reason why these programs are applied...