INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A
- Banks, not state, guarantee city's ï¿½110 mln loan. Washio, Ako G. // Budapest Business Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the contract signing between Bayern LB and Intesica S.p.A. with CIB Bank Rt in Budapest, Hungary regarding guarantees on a loan. Withdrawal of the central government from an agreement signed by the previous Socialist-led government; Views of Mayor Gabor Demszky on the contract...
- Brookstreet Inks Oil-Field Deal. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;08/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p4
Reports the investment banking agreement between New Horizons Exploration Inc. and brokerage firm Brookstreet Securities Corp. in Irvine, California. Provision of strategic financial guidance by Brookstreet; Details on the location of the oil field development project; Estimate of oil content...
- Investment banks seek to lock up top staffers. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;04/03/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p18
Focuses on the inclusion of legal clauses in the employment contracts by investment banks in New York for retaining employees. Account on the non-solicitation clauses involving Prudential Securities Inc. and CS First Boston; Use of incomplete agreements in contracts by Donaldson, Lufkin &...
- Wall Street pressed for changes. Gormley, Michael // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the agreement among the states of New York, California and North Carolina for adopting the anti-conflict-of-interest policies and terms of investment banking. Consideration of pension funds; Issues on the contracts; Identification of financial practices and accounting.
- Wall Street Turns Up the Heat On Non-Compete Agreements: Firms seek to extend the practice to junior employees, but is it legally binding? Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/19/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Reports that investment banking firms at Wall Street has been focusing on non-compete contracts with their employees. Purpose of the firms for signing the agreement; Reason due to which investment banks wants to lengthen the duration of contracts; Disadvantage of the contracts for employees.
- Will Street-Spitzer Deal Give Regionals an Edge? JULAVITS, ROBERT // American Banker;12/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 248, p7
Reports on an settlement between the financial regulators and investment banks of U.S. on a litigation filed by regulators over the investment banks for generation of corporate finance business. Companies that didn't participate in the agreement; Advantages of the settlement; Banks that...
- EIB lends â‚¬100 mln to finance SMEs in Romania. // Regional Today;9/26/2013, p3
The article reports on an agreement for 100 million euros signed by the European Investment Bank and BRD Groupe Societe Generale SA to fund projects that will increase employment and provide medium and long-term financing for Romanian companies, according to news site Business Review.
- Bids invited for Eurobond mandate. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/27/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 43, p21
Announces the invitation to bid sent to several international investment banks for the mandate to arrange Egypt's first Eurobond. Ministry of Finance's arrangement of a pre-bid meeting in Cairo on October 25, 2000, to allow the banks to obtain more information on the issue; Finance Minister...
- ESA and EIB Launch Space for Mediterranean Countries Initiative. Mumford, Richard // Microwave Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p51
The article reports on the Space for Mediterranean Countries Initiative agreement signed by the European Space Agency and the European Investment Bank.