- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p42
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings of companies in the U.S. as of June 2004.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p43
Presents charts depicting the average price of the 100 initial public offerings of companies in the U.S. as of June 2004.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p45
Presents charts depicting the performance of the initial public offerings of companies as of June 2004.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p16
Presents several charts depicting the initial public offerings of several companies in the U.S.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p19
Presents several charts and graphs depicting the performance of the recent initial public offerings of various companies in the U.S.
- 1999 Initial Public Offerings and Additional Offerings. // Business News New Jersey;01/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
Presents a list of companies in New Jersey which held initial public offerings in 1999. Anadigics; BiznessOnline.com; CareInsite; Destia Communications; Emcore; Globespan Semiconductor.
- Robust market bolsters roster of companies. Contos, Marianne // Crain's Chicago Business;05/12/97, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p33
Reports on the number of companies in the Chicago, Illinois area that had a rash of initial public offerings (IPO) and spinoffs during the 1996 stock market. Number of companies in the health care and medical supplies that have launched IPOs; Comments from Wheeler Chapman III, president of...
- Money tree has few limbs. Malanga, Steve // Crain's New York Business;06/28/99, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p9
Comments on the initial public offering events in New York as of June 1999. Increase in the number of Internet-related firms going public; Dominance of the firms in the stock market; Eagerness of investors to join the bandwagon; Uncertainty of the business.
- Eye-opening IPOs. Gerena, Charles // Equities;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p40
Presents companies that have launched initial public offerings. Includes the U.S. Vision, an optical products retailer; Audio Communications Network; International Home Foods; Diageo.