More Deals to Come In Home Building
- Price watch. // Mortgage Banking;Apr98, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p107
Presents charts showing home price performance among metropolitan areas in Florida as of April 1998.
- Market Performance Gauge. // Mortgage Banking;Sep99, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p115
Looks at the home price performance of markets across the United States from March 3, 1998 through March 3, 1999.
- Valley homes selling fast to former coast dwellers. Radke, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/16/2001, Issue 322760, p5
Reports on developments concerning the real estate business of Central Valley, California, as of April 16, 2001. Median prices for houses in the area; Business losses suffered by construction firms due to yard and job site theft in Central Valley, California.
- Why New Houses Cost So Much. Drew, Lisa // National Wildlife (World Edition);Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p8
Presents the results of a study made by Joseph Laquatra, an environmental analyst from Cornell University, on the factors affecting the increase of home prices in the United States. Correlation between prices and amenities; Compliance of the builder with environmental codes; Percentage increase...
- Trade group bullish on housing. // Home Textiles Today;2/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p32
Focuses on the impact of the decrease of mortgage rates on the business performance of various real estate businesses in Washington. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firms; Increase on the demand of housing units; Price of the houses.
- editor's welcome. Bierman, M. Lindsay // Southern Living;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses her own personal experiences with home design and planning, her thoughts on downsizing and the U.S. real estate market, and the "Southern Living" 2012 Idea House located in Georgia (U.S.) featured in the issue.
- The Power Of Private Equity. Caton, W. Joseph // National Real Estate Investor;Apr2007, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p22
The article discusses private equity in the real estate industry in the U.S. According to the author, private equity now drives the real estate loans and equity structures. He added that it is considered as a formidable competitor to traditional real estate loaners, and can fund deals that many...
- Enhance the home buying process via the Internet. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p20
Focuses on the significance of the Internet in increasing the sales of various real estate firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Expansion on the market share of the real estate investors; Prices of the houses; Number of Internet users in the city.
- AMERICA'S HOUSE PARTY. Poniewozik, James; Steptoe, Sonja; Ressner, Jeffrey; Berryman, Anne; Bonesteel, Amy; DeQuine, Jeanne; Ferkenhoff, Eric; Whitaker, Leslie; Grossman, Wendy; Krviat, Barbara; Masters, Coco // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/13/2005, Issue 23, p48
The article presents information on the record home prices in the U.S. real estate industry as a result of economic boom. The boom has categorized the society as owners and renters. The median U.S. home price jumped in April 2005 to $206,000, with a 15% increase over 2004 and 55% increase over...