Strange Rumblings In the Junk Pipeline
- Â¿CÃ³mo valorar un warrant clÃ¡sico? Ferrari, Salvador Rojí // Estrategia Financiera;abr2013, Vol. 28 Issue 304, p24
No abstract available.
- Gainers & Losers: AMR/Delphi. K. L. // High Yield Report;11/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p7
The article reports that AMR Corp. has maintained a strong presence on the top gainers list in the U.S. According to the author AMR has received a cash infusion from its stock offering. The price of the 13 million shares of AMR has a total of 224.25 million dollar. The AMR top gainers notes will...
- Tread cautiously. Sood, G. S. // Gfiles;Jul2013, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p89
The article offers insight on the significance for investors to properly trade in stocks due to the decrease of stock prices globally. It notes the decline all classes of assets, except for dollar, due to fears of winding stimulus measures by the Federal Reserve. It points out that this leads...
- A Beginner's Guide to Tackling Alternatives. Orr, Leanna // AiCIO News;2014, p1
The article discusses the study "Asset Allocation and Asset Pricing with Illiquid and Opaque Assets" by Adrian Buss, Raman Uppal and Grigory Vilkov which revealed that experienced investors are likely to have a better estimate of expected returns from alternatives than their beginner peers. It...
- Fears fuel flight to defensive stocks. Jackson, Gary // Fund Strategy;3/7/2011, p12
The article focuses on the underlying conflict among equity specialists over whether equities have been overpriced or undervalued as investors pile out of bonds into stocks in Great Britain.
- Managers Search for Distressed Asset Gems. Lavine, Alan // Money Management Executive;1/5/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on the task of money managers in distressed assets. It cites large number of business reorganization, declining profit margins, and dropping stock prices. Comments from Ronald Surz, president and chief executive of PPCA, about the impact of investment style on money managers...
- Property for your portfolio. BROWN, SIMON // Finweek;10/1/2015, p34
The article presents the author's views on having a listed property in one's investment portfolio in South Africa as of October 2015. He states that property is a valuable asset class which must be included in any portfolio, however one's house is not qualified. Also offered are several tips to...
- Fi$shing for dollars. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/6/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 33, p1B
Focuses on the business performance of KeySpan Corp. in New York City. Impact of the increase of interest rates on the earnings of the firm; Decrease on the assets and investments of the bank; Prices of the stocks.
- Lehman Brothers Powers Higher. // DRIP Investor;Dec2005, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p7
The article presents suggestions about investing in the stocks of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. Lehman Brothers Holdings is a major investment bank. The company specializes in debt and equity underwriting, trading, advisory services, and merchant banking. Lehman Brothers has been one of the more...