No regrets for an agent of integrity
- The importance of using independent representatives. // Proofs;Jun2009, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the reasons for using independent salespeople in the dental field. They include the tendency of independent representatives to pay all of their own expenses, including automobile expenses. Good independent representatives possess excellent dealer contacts and have the...
- Paul Longmuir joins Welcome Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p8
The article announces that Paul Longmuir was appointed sales agent for Welcome Furniture's branches in Yorkshire, England and the north east area.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Retail Computer Dealerships. Cullather, Sarah; Agostinelli, Elizabeth // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p33
Presents a chart depicting retail computer dealerships ranked by number of local computer salespeople in Indianapolis, Indiana. Contact information of the companies; Percentage of revenue from computer related business; Primary brands of hardware and software used.
- Eliminating 'The Game' Hackett, Otis // Dealernews;Jul2002, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p28
Focuses on the dealership among sales personnel in the U.S. Importance of service to the needs of customers; Tips for the best sales procedures by incorporating the need to play the game; Steps on meeting and satisfying the agenda of customers.
- Las 10 caracterï¿½sticas. Penttila, Chris // Entrepreneur Mexico;ago2003, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p54
No abstract available.
- wire Marketplace. // Step by Step Wire Jewelry;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p58
A directory of suppliers of jewelry-making materials is presented including Cosmopolitan Beads, Luna's Beads and Glass and Plum Bazaar Emporia.
- Sprung Slumber joins the upmarket country set. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/29/98, Issue 5090, p4
Highlights the Sprung Slumber's At Home sleep systems exhibition at the Country Manor Hotel in Devon, England which saw the unveiling of the Country House Collection. Features of the product launch; Sprung Slumber representative Mike Ewmett's comments about the event; Reaction from retailers.
- Distributors Offer "One-Stop Shopping.". Rovai, Ellie // Wireless Design & Development;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 14, p28
The article presents information on one-stop shopping services offered by distributors. Many distributors require engineers to register on their Web sites. The comfort level rises and allows him/her to narrow the selection of supplier products, making the decision-making process much easier. The...
- ONE FOR THE ADHD CROWD. Vaughan, Mike // Dealernews;Jan2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p96
The author discusses his realizations regarding various events and changes taking place in the motorcycle industry. He reveals that motorcycle dealers have different perceptions regarding economic trends and conditions. He also says that most dealers are seeking to evaluate their inventory in...