No regrets for an agent of integrity
- The importance of using independent representatives. // Proofs;Jun2009, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the reasons for using independent salespeople in the dental field. They include the tendency of independent representatives to pay all of their own expenses, including automobile expenses. Good independent representatives possess excellent dealer contacts and have the...
- Paul Longmuir joins Welcome Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p8
The article announces that Paul Longmuir was appointed sales agent for Welcome Furniture's branches in Yorkshire, England and the north east area.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Retail Computer Dealerships. Cullather, Sarah; Agostinelli, Elizabeth // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p33
Presents a chart depicting retail computer dealerships ranked by number of local computer salespeople in Indianapolis, Indiana. Contact information of the companies; Percentage of revenue from computer related business; Primary brands of hardware and software used.
- Eliminating 'The Game' Hackett, Otis // Dealernews;Jul2002, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p28
Focuses on the dealership among sales personnel in the U.S. Importance of service to the needs of customers; Tips for the best sales procedures by incorporating the need to play the game; Steps on meeting and satisfying the agenda of customers.
- Las 10 caracterï¿½sticas. Penttila, Chris // Entrepreneur Mexico;ago2003, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p54
No abstract available.
- wire Marketplace. // Step by Step Wire Jewelry;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p58
A directory of suppliers of jewelry-making materials is presented including Cosmopolitan Beads, Luna's Beads and Glass and Plum Bazaar Emporia.
- The art of 'Wow!': What sellers can learn from event planners. // Sales Insider;10/14/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 122, p2
The article offers information on how sellers can adapt some strategies of event coordinators on providing customers with a problem-free experience such as thinking what customers desire, creating a solid response plan for any adverse situation, and being observant.
- No time like the present to build positive sales habits that last. // Sales Insider;10/14/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 122, p2
The article discusses the means to build positive sales habits through giving the habits three weeks to sink in to oneself, keeping a record of one's efforts in building such habit, and making a list of the benefits of such habit to oneself.
- SALES TOOLBOX. // Sales Insider;10/14/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 122, p3
The article offers tips on managing sales through closing a deal with freshman buyers, collecting a contact information of a potential customer, and avoiding the habit of prefacing responses to prospective buyers.