If you're hungry for customers
- Making time for quality. Kowalec, Sandra // Secretary;Aug/Sep97, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p9
Discusses how office professionals can participate in improving their company's quality. Ways to improve customer service; How to effect change and boost standards for a job; Participation in company's success and profitability.
- Good Time to Be and Office Pro. // OfficePro;Aug/Sep2002, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p4
Presents the advantages of being an administrative professional in 2002. Changes in lay-off practices; Reorganization after mergers; Skills required from administrative personnel.
- Business Management for Building Professionals with Tom Gotschall. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;6/3/2014, p12
A description of the course "Business Management for Building Professionals," is presented.
- The Art of Balancing Your Personal, Professional Life. Grandy, Tom // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2000, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p24
Focuses on the need for correct balancing of the professional personal life. Ability to conduct business; Management of perspectives; Classification of urgent and important things in life.
- Poor Measurement System Design Gives Managers Distorted Picture. Watson, Gregory H. // Quality Progress;Nov2000, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p16
Cautions quality professionals against insidious errors that can enter a corporate measurement system and distort the way top management interprets performance. Problems that arise when the business is managed based on average performance; Occurrence of the error of the index; Dependence to a...
- HBR Ideacast. // People Management;Sep2013, p49
The article offers information on HBR's Ideacast, a 15-minute podcast for business professionals which can be downloaded from blogs.hbr.org/ideacast.
- 1-Minute Strategies. // Administrative Professional Today;Jun2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p1
The article offers business management strategies for professionals including making a list of the things that need to be accomplished in a particular day.
- How-To guide for Business. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/27/2003, Issue 323105, p7
Provides resource tools for businesses and professionals. How to terminate an employee; How to cope with layoff; How to negotiate an agreement; How to reward staff performance.
- Broadening Horizons. Nishimura, Tom // Pest Control;Jun2007, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p100
The article presents the application method or tool that changes the way pest management professionals (PMP) conduct business in the U.S. The new PhantomÂ® termiticide-insecticide Phast Shotâ„¢ application tool represents one more powerful instrument in the industry's general pest control...