Arts and crafts at TCR
- Blanket Condemnation. Newhall, Edith // New York;7/15/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p84
Provides information on the Indian art exhibition 'Changing Hands: Art Without Reservation' at the American Craft Museum in New York City in July 2002. List of art works exhibited.
- Contemporary Metal Vessels. Kallenberger, Klaus // Metalsmith;Summer1989, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p50
The article reviews the art exhibition entitled "Contemporary Metal Vessels" at the Sarratt Gallery at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee from February 15 to March 15, 1989.
- Magnificent Obsessions. B. S. // American Craft;Apr/May2009, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p18
The article reviews the craft exhibition "Bizarre Perfection" at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, Israel between December 20, 2009 and June 6, 2009.
- The Twin Cities--a Mecca for Craft. Fallon, Michael // American Craft;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p68
The article reports on Minnesota and the craft industry. Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota have many craft institutions and opportunities for craftspeople including the Minnesota Center for Book Arts, the Northern Clay Center, and the Textile Center of Minnesota. Also, Minnesota features...
- Lack of Focus Troubling in "Focus Fiber.". Utter, Douglas // Fiberarts;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p60
The article reviews the exhibition "Focus Fiber: 1994," which featured the work of The Textile Art Alliance of the Cleveland Museum of Art in Ohio.
- Making Our Selves At Home. Sorkin, Jenni // American Craft;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p34
The article reviews the art exhibition "Beyond Useful & Beautiful: Rethinking Domestic Craft," featuring various artisans including Shannon Brunskill, Mary Smull and Blake Jamison Williams, at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft in Houston, Texas, from October 1, 2011 through January 8, 2012.
- New and necessary. // Crafts (0306610X);Sep/Oct2011, Issue 232, p20
The article previews the Seventh Cheongju International Craft Biennale art exhibition, featuring various artists including Philippe Starck and Frank Gehry, at the Cheongju Cultural Industry Complex (Old Tobacco Factory) in Cheongju, South Korea, from September 21st through October 30, 2011.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Idaho Magazine;Jul2013, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p62
A calendar of events for the state of Idaho is presented including Mountain Mamas Arts& Crafts Fair in Stanley on July 20-21, 2013, Hot Summer Nights in Riggins on July 26-27, 2013, and Long Bridge Swim in Sandpoint on August 3, 2013.
- LISTINGS: Calls for Entry. // Crafts Report;Nov2011, Vol. 37 Issue 427, p25
The article offers information on several art and craft events to be held in 2011 and 2012 including the 8th Biennial National Art Juried Exhibition in Punta Gorda, Florida, the Smoky Hill River Festival in Salina, Kansas, and the Gallery of THUM exhibition in Spokane, Washington.