- B&W duo set for MBO of Springfield store. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p1
Reports that Bolingbroke & Wenley director John Bolingbroke and Simon Watkins are set to complete a management buyout of the firm's furniture store in Essex, England.
- Business fears as Whitehall IT crime team loses its chief. Goodwin, Bill // Computer Weekly;3/7/2002, p3
Reports the promotion of Simon Watkin, a senior civil servant to be involved in the development of a national strategy for crime policy in Great Britain. Worries of businessmen on the sudden promotion; Plan to recruit a replacement; Dedication of Watkin to the previous work.
- Economy, war threat create uncertainty. Heinzen, Jenny; Knell, Michael J.; O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p12
Presents views of executives in the furniture industry concerning their business outlook for 2003. Growth in demand; Improvement in production efficiencies; Problems facing retailers; Impact of war threats and terrorism.
- SALES. // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the appointment of sales executives in the furniture industry. Promotion of Ray Hutchison to the post of sales conductor for the Great Britain division of the Daniel Lynch Sales Co.; Appointment of Mark Bates as sales representative for Elite Leather Co.
- Schweiger taps Prochaska. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p4
Reports on the selection of Barry Prochaska as national sales manager of Schweiger Upholstery in Wisconsin. Career history; Responsibilities of Prochaska.
- 24 executives exceed $1M in '02. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p12
Reports on the survey result on increase of salaries among furniture executives for 2002 in the U.S. Average salary of the executives; Names of the companies who had given an increase compensation; Provision of bonuses and stock options.
- Salaries and compensation packages for top furniture and bedding executives, 2002. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p12
Presents a graph depicting the salaries and compensation packaged for top furniture executives from various companies in the U.S. as of July 2003. INSET: About the numbers.
- Ferraguto joins Sherrill in new post. // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p62
Reports on the selection of Dick Ferraguto as corporate vice president of merchandising and marketing of Sherrill Cos. in North Carolina.
- Showtime attendees take time to socialize. // Furniture/Today;6/9/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p19
Several photographs of executives attending the Showtime upholstery fabric show in High Point, North Carolina are presented.