- How this Directory is Organised. // Police Journal;Jun2003, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p184
The article presents information on the way the directory is organized. The directory is divided into sections, the subject guide, the geographical index and the alphabetical index. The subject guide part offers the areas of expertise covered by the practices. The geographical index area...
- The Future of Directory Information. Ojala, Marydee // Online;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p38
This article addresses the impact of the advent of Weblogs on the printing of directory information references in the U.S. Distribution and production costs make the pure online option the only way to go for directory publishers. The Manufacturers' Agents National Association came to the same...
- Lloyd's Maritime Directory 2005. // Professional Fisherman;Sep2005, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p37
Presents the book "Lloyd's Maritime Directory 2005." Accessibility of up-to-date information; Contents of the directory;
- RESOURCE UPDATE. Grabarek, Daryl; Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p143
Lists several reference books.
- NEW DIRECTORY OF ART SCHOOLS. // Art Education;Jun65, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p35
The article presents an announcement about the publication of a "Directory of Schools in New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Vermont, Offering Advance Study in Art". The author mentioned that the said edition was a comprehensive and broad look at the post-secondary...
- 2007 Factbook & Buyer's Guide. The Most Complete Navigational Tool And Information Source Available On Credit Unions. // Credit Union Journal;8/21/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p2
The article reports the announcement by The Credit Union Journal of free distribution of the 2007th edition of the Factbook & Buyer's Guide to the subscribers of the journal. The Guide will provide an overview of the credit union community and the vendors serving it. Non-subscribers of the...
- new releases. // Library Journal;11/1/2012 Reference 2013, p22
A directory is offered of reference books and electronic information resources for public libraries published in 2012 and scheduled for publication in 2013.
- Books Received. // America;7/9/1932, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p337
The article lists the several reference books received including "Another Language: A Play in Three Acts," by Rose Franken, "The Gate Swiss Open," by Daisy Fisher and "Good Manners for Young Americans," by Charles E. Skinner.
- Next prepares to open a second lifestyle home-and-garden emporium. // Horticulture Week;2/24/2012, p5
The article informs that the Next Retail Ltd. has announced to open its second lifestyle home-and-garden emporium in Suffolk, England.