MFI tries to get IT right for sales
- Why the name had to remain. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p4
Focuses on MFI's decision to retain its name after conducting research among its customers.
- Double century for MFI. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p4
Reports the opening of Howden joinery depot by the furniture retailer and manufacturer of MFI Homeworks company. Expansion plan of outlets by MFI; Recognition of MFI at the Retail Interiors Awards; Inclusion of kitchen solutions for small builders.
- MFI provides call centre agents with automatic knowledge. // e.learning age;Dec2003/Jan2004, p28
Reports on the implementation of Transversal's Intrafaq call centre support product at MFI. Reason for implementing the solution; Details on the solution; Benefit of the solution.
- 'Business as usual' for MFI after management buyout. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2008, Issue 5608, p7
The article focuses on the business transaction for the buyout of MFI (UK) Ltd. agreed between Merchant Equity Partners (MEP) and the MFI management team led by chief executive officer Gary Favell in Great Britain. According to Favell, he is delighted that they have secured the future of the MFI...
- MFI in-store warehouses to go. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2007, Issue 5558, p38
The article presents a reprint of the article "MFI in-store warehouses to go," which appeared on the October 10, 1997 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It is stated that MFI Ltd. will abolish its in-store warehouses in Great Britain. Accordingly, branches that were being converted to MFI Homeworks...
- MFI staff contact union after review. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p4
Reports on the changes in the sales structure and work shifts of furniture companies in the U.S. Reaction of its sales staff; Total number of sales personnel the employed by the company; Reason for the changes.
- Margins doubled in three years. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p3
Reports the business plans of John Hancock, chief executive of the furniture company MFI in Great Britain. Growth sales in consumers trading; Focus on the improvement of products and manufacturing; Introduction of business strategies in management and distribution.
- MFI needs stability to fix funding problems. Jordan, Dearbail // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);10/12/2005, p12
Reports on the different factors attributed to the slowdown in consumer spending at furniture retailer MFI (UK) Ltd. Impact of personnel changes in the company; Downgrade of its corporate profits; Initiatives undertaken by the company to recover from business losses.
- MFI's winter sale rise. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p5
Reports in the increase of the like for like sales of furniture retailer MFI during its winter sales in Great Britain.