Jay-Be censors its own photoshoot
- Top advertisers increase spend. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p5
Presents a chart showing the increase in the advertising spendings of furniture retailers in Great Britain as of December 18, 1998.
- Sleep Council previews ads. // Cabinet Maker;01/22/99, Issue 5122, p4
Reports on the Sleep Council's preview of its advertising campaign at the `Furniture Show' in Great Britain. Furniture promoted in the campaign; Outdoor signage to be launched by the council.
- Brand & deliver. Hemsley, Steve // Cabinet Maker;09/11/98, Issue 5105, p14
Part I. Focuses on the effort of British furniture manufacturers to return to brand advertising. Achievement of better links to furniture retailers; Inclusion of direct-mail, press advertising and co-operative promotions with furniture shops; Importance for manufacturers to choose the media...
- Jay-Be warning on copies. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p4
Reports on furniture company Jay-Be's action against rival companies to protect its intellectual property.
- Jay-Be doubles advertising spend for '98 bedstead campaign. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p7
Reports on Great Britain-based bed manufacturer Jay-Be's 1998 advertising campaign. Features of the company's print advertisements; Products included in Jay-Be's campaign; Other public relations initiatives of the company.
- Competition offers cash for displays. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p5
Reports on furniture firm Jay-Be's offering of cash prize for a store display competition. Prizes at stake in the competition.
- Jay-Be shines with its 5 sofa range. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p2
Focuses on Britain-based furniture manufacturer Jay-Be's launching of its five range of upholstery at the 1998 BFM Summer Furniture Show. Designs; Colors available; Price range; Launching as Jay-Be's first entry to the upholstery market.
- Those who dare win... // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p32
Focuses on the success of Jay-Be in the bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain. History of the company; Potential revenue of Galaxy; Exploration in the world of cabinets.
- And the winners are ... // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p33
Reveals the winners of the 1998 Offcuts Awards of `Cabinet Maker' periodical. Most annoying advertising campaign of the year; Ironic advertising slogan; Tony Ashwell as the person who will be most missed in 1999.