Faster response at lower temperatures
- Research study focuses on hot melts. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb97, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p11
Reports on a research study entitled `Hot Melt Adhesives,' to be conducted by Kusumgar, Nerlfi & Growney, a consulting firm in North Caldwell, New Jersey, to provide thorough characterization of the American hot melt industry. Details on the study; Information on America's hot melt industry;...
- 1998 TAPPI Hot Melt Symposium. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;
Reports on the 1998 Hot Melt Symposium. Schedule; Venue; Technical program; Networking opportunities.
- Changes Made to TAPPI Symposium. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec2001-Jan2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the changes in the format of the 2002 TAPPI Hot Melt Symposium in Charlotte, North Carolina. Rates of hotels in the state; Encouragement on wood, fabric/upholstery and carpet bonding presentations; Duration of the meeting.
- the PLACE. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Oct2002, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p175
Highlights the 2002 TAPPI Global Hot Melt Symposium in Orlando, Florida. Participants during the conference; Presentation of various converting and packaging products; Revitalization of networking among all members of the global hot melt industry.
- Hot Melt Group Continues Programs. Bentley Jr., David J. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;
Reports that the Hot Melt Committee of the PLACE Division will be presenting the 2003 PLACE Conference and GLOBAL HOT MELT Symposium. Topics to be discussed; Share of hot melt products in the adhesive industry.
- Hot melt adhesive market to reach EUR 2.22 billion in 2019. // European Coatings Journal;Apr2015, Issue 4, p8
The article reports that the hot melt adhesive market in Europe was worth 1.49 billion euros in 2014 and was predicted to grow to 2.22 billion euros by 2019, according to GCiS China Strategic Research.
- ASK DR.DAVE. Dunn, Dave // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec2015, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p58
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the appearance of brown particles in the dispenser that was used for hot-melt adhesives.
- LINER NOTES. Shipley, Guy S. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p22
Features the use of plastic liners in the plant operations or product packaging applications. Reason behind using the plastic liner in conjunction with the pails and drums in plant operations or product packaging applications; Products offerings of the standard liner group; Additional benefits...
- Adhesives Replacing Mechanical Fasteners. McPherson, Teresa // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p46
Focuses on the use of adhesive fasteners as an alternative to mechanical fasteners in joining parts. Benefits of the adhesive fasteners; Applicability of the adhesive with metal parts bonding; Introduction of a line of structural bonding adhesives by Bondmaster. INSET: BTI UPDATE.