Vertical finishing line set to give huge lacquer savings
- Stanley Cole edges ahead. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p21
Reports on the installation of an IMA Compact edging automat at the contract processing division of Stanley Cole. Applications; Finishing systems; Equipment for sanding, buffing and finishing.
- Airsprung unveils showroom latest. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p3
Informs on Great Britain-based Airsprung's unveiling of its showroom at the 2000 At Home Event.
- A charitable day off. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p33
Focuses on the move of Airsprung Beds to establish a day off work contest.
- Airsprung looks forward to '98. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p6
Highlights the financial performance of Airsprung for the quarter ending September 30, 1997. Decline in profits; Profits reported by its divisions.
- Ssshh! Internal mix atomization--the finishing industry's best kept secret. Hund, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Oct94, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p47
Offers insights into the application of internal mix atomization to furniture finishing. Description of the internal mix automization process; Advantages and limitations of the technology; Conclusions.
- Refinisher's toolkit. Klenck, Thomas; Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Nov93, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p62
Discusses the tools needed for refinishing furniture. Removal tools and finishing products; Usage; Prices.
- Best new finishing products. Berendsohn, Roy // Popular Mechanics;Nov93, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p96
Presents products used in furniture refinishing. Product, features, prices; Usage and evaluation; Manufacturer information.
- Finishing. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug94, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p151
Presents finishing tools for use in the manufacture of furnitures and woodworks. Finishing materials and systems; Volatile organic compounds (VOC) and fume control systems; Spray booths and guns; Features; Contact information.
- Promotion for Anderson. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Reports on the promotion of John Anderson as managing director of Airsprung Beds.