- Easy living. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p25
Focuses on Stag Group's efforts to expand its presence in the upholstered furniture market in Great Britain. Market expectations of the company on its showwood range; Limitations of growth in sector; Stag's reputation as a furniture manufacturer; Target customers.
- Stag launches division aimed at younger market. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p3
Reports on the launch of Aspects of Stag, a subdivision of Stag Group which is comprised of three collections of cabinet aimed at younger customers. Efforts to broaden Stag's appeal to younger audience; Designers of the cabinet; Materials and design.
- Slimline Stag poised to move back into the black. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;
Reports on Britain-based furniture firm Stag Group. Predictions of recovery in the second half of 1998; Cost cutting done in the first half; Relocation of Jaycee from Brighton to Nottingham.
- Parker Knoll has bought 'all the key Stag brands' Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p1
Reports on Great Britain-based Parker Knoll's acquisition of the furniture brands of Stag Group.
- Stag and Rackstraw issue joint denial of rumours. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p2
Reports on furniture makers Rackstraw and Stag Group's denial of industry rumors that Rackstraw is planning to sue Stag Group over the late delivery of piece parts. Acknowledgment of problems on the delivery side to Bridgecraft customers; Terms of the contract between the two companies;...
- Stag consumer campaign pays off, say retailers. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p2
Reports on an increase in the sales of Stag Group following its consumer advertising campaign. Remarks from Lee Stoller, sales director of Stoller's World of Furniture.
- Stag gets double billing. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p5
Announces the cabinet and upholstery exhibition of furniture maker Stag Group at The Manchester Furniture Show and At Home in July and August 1999.
- Stag in sales team reshuffle. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Reports on the decision of Stag Group sales director Alan Murray to reorganize the company's sales staff.
- Who's buying, or selling? Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p1
Opinion. Comments on the speculation about the management buyout of furniture manufacturer Stag Group. Financial performance of Stag; Other furniture manufacturers that are rumored to be on sale.