Sharps gains a direct sister
- Limelight shutters commercial production division in the U.S. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;5/6/94, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p1
Reports that Limelight Commercials has closed its bicoastal United States commercial production division. Reconstruction in the company; Focus on feature film division in London; Effect of the restructuring on employees.
- Questions in the limelight. Caranicas, Peter // SHOOT;5/6/94, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p4
Deals with the questions stirred by the closure of Limelight's commercial production division in the United States. Question about the company; Fundamental questions; Limelight's trajectory in the industry.
- Director Jim Blashfield returns to Limelight Commercials. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;1/28/94, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the return of television advertising production director Jim Blashfield to Limelight Commercials of Hollywood, California. Directorial credits of Blashfield.
- FLASHBACK. // SHOOT;8/2/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p4
Reflects on the events in the U.S. motion picture industry in the past ten years. Deal of directors with Comotion Films; Opening of a spot/music video production office by Limelight Commercials; Agreement of director Robert Beebe with Underground.
- Flashback. // SHOOT;08/22/97, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p4
Recalls key events concerning the television commercial industry in the United States on August 21, 1987 and 1992. Includes former Della Femina McNamee creative director David Bishop's move to Limelight Commercials; Director Frank Tammariello's joining of GLG; Debut of Reebok's `Pop Tops'...
- FLASHBACK. // SHOOT;8/23/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 33, p4
Presents news related to positions of various commercial production and post-production professionals in the U.S. in August 1997 and 1992. Plans of Julie Weinman to join New York-based Maysles Films as executive producer; Appointment of David Bishop as director of Los Angeles, California-based...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.