MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33272, p6
A calendar of events for the U.S. area in 2010 is presented which includes a luncheon of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York, a seminar of the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission, and the National Municipal Bond Summit.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p7
The article presents meetings related to municipal bond market. The Municipal Analysts Group of New York will hold a luncheon on Current Issues and Outlook for the Health Care Sector at the Yale Club in Manhattan on January 14. The Council of Development Finance Agencies will hold an advanced...
- Puerto Rico officials to speak at financial analysts conference in New York. Marquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;9/21/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on the importance of the municipal bond conference to be held in New York City on the planned bond issue for the Puerto Rico Aqueducts and Sewers Authority (PRASA). The event is sponsored by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts and the Municipal Analysts Group of New...
- MAGNY Meeting Set for March 2. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p2
Announces the meeting of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York on March 2, 2001 which will feature a panel discussion on the 'Globalization of Municipal Credit Analysis.'
- Tobacco Bonds Still Worthwhile In Spite of Hurdles, Analysts Say. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p1
Reports that municipal bonds supported by the revenue stream are still valuable according to speakers at a luncheon of Municipal Analysts Group of New York in New York. Threat faced by the municipal bond market due to the lawsuits filed; Success of lights lawsuits filed by smokers; Implications...
- MAGNY Board Preps First Gathering for New Series. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/6/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33577, p6
The article reports on the preparations made by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's (MAGNY) board of directors to host the first party and luncheon of their municipal bond market series with the theme "Restoring Trust" in New York in September 2011.
- MAGNY Speakers: The More Information, the More Accurate the Pricing. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p4
Highlights the luncheon meeting sponsored by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York held on October 22, 1999. Confidence on improvement of accuracy of municipal bond pricing evaluations through additional pricing disclosures; Description of methods used by analysts in pricing municipal bonds...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p25
A calendar of events in the U.S. area from November 11-20, 2009 is presented including a Luncheon hosted by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York in Manhattan, New York City, an Introduction to Municipal Bond Credit Analysis organized by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in...
- New MAGNY officers are announced. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p30
Reports on the election of officers of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York.