SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p32
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply of bonds in the Southern States.
- Southeast Year-End Review. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p33
Several charts depicting a year-end review of bonds in the Southeastern part of the U.S. in 2007 including the top 10 ranking, the biggest issues and the top five rankings in Alabama are presented.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 1,2005. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p35
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured general obligation bond yield curves in the Southeastern states of the U.S. for November 1, 2005.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p34
Presents a chart depicting bond supplies in the Southeastern states of the U.S.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p26
The article presents information on issues related to revenue bonds in the Southeastern States.
- Harris County, Tex., to Take Out the Paper With $375M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p3
No abstract available.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p34
Presents a chart related to bond supply in Southeast U.S. as of September 9, 2004.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich; Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p41
Reports on developments relevant to the bond market among states belonging to the far west region of the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Alaska; California; Oregon.
- N.Y.C. Readies $790M Of Debt for This Month. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p4
Reports on the plan of New York City to sell multimillion-dollar of bonds, offering a blend of taxable, tax-exempt, fixed- and variable-rate debt. Role of J. P. Morgan Securities on the tax-exempt sale.