Assured Guaranty Chair Kramer to Retire
- Level 3 chairman to resign. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Walter Scott Jr has announced he will retire from his position as chairman of the board of directors at Level 3 Communications.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33136, p2
A correction to the article about the stock offering by Assured Guaranty Ltd. that was published in the June 22, 2009 issue is presented.
- Assured Guaranty Focused on the Long Term in Mixed Third Quarter. Slawn, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/16/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33617, p18
The article reports that Assured Guaranty Ltd. has planned to focus on its long-term prospects on value creation after the release of the company's third-quarter results in 2011.
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33815, p4
The article lists news items on the web site bondbuyer.com as of November 16, 2012 including Assured Guaranty Ltd. hiring three senior professionals, possibility of Hurricane Sandy showing lawmakers the importance of tax-exempt financing, and impact of the U.S. elections on municipal bond market.
- Moody: BABs Rebirth Would Be Another Blow to Assured. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33471, p4
The article reports on the statement from Moody's Investor Service that the revival of the Build America Bond (BAB) program poses credit threats to bond insurer, Assured Guaranty Ltd.
- Hallacy Goes to Assured. RENICK, OLIVER // Bond Buyer;9/26/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33986, p1
The article announces that John Hallacy has been appointed as managing director of public finance at Assured Guaranty Ltd., a provider of municipal bond insurance, as of September 2013.
- Accounting Aids Assured's Results. // National Mortgage News;8/25/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p11
The article reports on the revenues of mortgage-related bond insurer Assured Guaranty Ltd in the U.S. The company had recorded $545.2 million in net income during the second quarter of 2008 but noted that the higher earnings stemmed primarily from accounting gains that are expected to fall to...
- Veteran Municipal Analyst John Hallacy Joins Assured Guaranty. // Insurance Broadcasting;9/27/2013, p1
The article announces that John J. Hallacy has been appointed as managing director of public finance at Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp., Municipal Assurance Corp. and Assured Guaranty Corp. as a part of Assured Guaranty Ltd.
- Assured Guaranty's Board Elects Robin Monro-Davies as Chairman and Simon Leathes as Independent Director. // Insurance Broadcasting;5/10/2013, p1
The article announces the appointment of Robin Monro-Davies as chairman of the board of directors of Bermuda-based holding company Assured Guaranty Ltd.