Detroit Airport Workers Seek County Referendum on Bond Issue
- Northwest Pays. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Northwest Airlines' quarterly payment due in February 2006 for 275 million of general obligation refunding bonds issued for the airline by the Minnesota Airports Commission in 2002 according to commission finance director Steve Busch. The airline filed for Chapter 11...
- Northwest Detroit Debt Threatened By Wrecking Ball, Chapter 11 Case. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p1
Reports on the threat posed by plans to demolish the J. M. Davey Terminal combined with Northwest Airlines Inc.'s bankruptcy filing on a bond deal made in Wayne County, Michigan. Rejection of Northwest on the terminal lease payments as it undergoes bankruptcy claims; Stipulation of the official...
- Airlines Cut Debt Costs By Pledging Aircraft. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Sep2001, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p26
Reports on the completion of a European Enhanced Equipment Trust Certificate bond issue by Credit Lyonnais Americas for Northwest Airlines in July 2001. Value of the issue; Why the issue is remarkable; Overview of the trust certificates; Purpose of the bond offering.
- Ballot petition signatures submitted in home health aide scheme. // Michigan Citizen;7/15/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p5
The article reports on the submission of ballot proposal signatures to the Michigan Department of State, in which the ballot proposal would enshrine the dues skim of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in the state constitution.
- Indianapolis Airport Agency Launches Expansion Plan With $145 Million Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p4
Reports on plans by the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indiana, regarding the issue of $145 million of airport revenue bonds. Details of the deal according to its co-manager; Lead manager and financial adviser on the deal highlighted; Cost estimates for an additional terminal at the airport.
- Small Illinois Airport Leverages PFCs, May Signal New Trend. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p3
Reports on the plans of the Bloomington-Normal Airport Authority in Illinois to price $ 14 million of bonds solely backed by passenger facility charges (PFC) proceeds in order to pave the way for other regional airports to leverage PFC. Issuance of a stand-alone PFC-backed bond by regional...
- DFW officials foresee little fallout from love field fight. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p24
Focuses on the confidence of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport officials of getting the joint revenue bonds in Dallas,Texas. Concerns of investors on the airport owner feuds; Contribution of bond on airport operation; Impact of lawsuits of Love Field on investors decision.
- Flint, Mich., airport offering to include ACA-backed bonds. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;04/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30614, p30
Presents information on bond offerings from Flint, Michigan-based Bishop International Airport Authority. Airport revenue bonds insured by ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.; General obligation bonds insured by Ambac Assurance Corp.; Purpose of the issue; Sale date; Underwriter; Bond counsel.
- California Debt Commission to Review Hospital Disclosure. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;2/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F309, p1
The article focuses on the issue of legal investigative review of the disclosures non-profit hospitals made to the bond market, by the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission (CDIAC), ordered by State Treasurer Bill Lockyer as of February 28, 2014. It informs that Lockrey ordered for...