- ASSET-- BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;3/28/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p22
Presents charts and graphs of market indicators in the U.S.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;3/28/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p28
Presents charts depicting ratings of amortization in the U.S.
- The Numbers. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/6/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p22A
Presents graphs depicting economic indicators in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32317, p32
Several charts are presented that provide information on the United States' economic statistics as of February 10, 2005, including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply increases, bond buyer indexes,...
- Advance 2Q GDP Grows at 3.0% Rate. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p2
Reports on the increase in the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the U.S. Acceleration of the rate for the quarter; Prediction for a rise in advance second-quarter GDP; Improvement in the implicit price deflator.
- Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve BULLETIN. // Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin;Oct2007, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p1
This publication is a statistical supplement to the "Federal Reserve Bulletin" designed as a compact source of U.S. economic and financial data. It presents several tables that reflect the data available as of the second week of October 2007, including reserves and money stock measures, factors...
- SCORE CARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;3/28/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p32
Presents charts depicting ratings of home equity loan trust in the U.S.
- Tracking economic and business activity. // Smart Business San Diego;Dec2008, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p6
The article analyzes the economic and business activity in the U.S. Up until the fall, California has been mired in a mild but lengthy recession, while the overall U.S. has fared somewhat better, according to the article. Experts from the University of the Pacific predicts a steep recession...
- October's Uncertainly Pushed Indices to All-Time Low. // Spectrem Affluent Index Series;Nov2008, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the decline of the Spectrem Affluent Investor Index (SAII) and the Spectrem Millionaire Investor Index (SMII) in November 2008 in the U.S. It states that SAII is down to -30 and the SMII to -24 due to various reactions to multiple economic crisis. Moreover, confidence on...