Industrial Production, Capacity Gained
- Industrial Output, Capacity Higher. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Reports that production at mines, factories and utilities in the United States increased in October 2004, according to the Federal Reserve Board. Rise in industrial production; Increases in construction supplies, manufacturing, mining and utilities; Increase in capacity utilization rate;...
- Production Up, Capacity Holds. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in production at the factories, mines and utilities with constant capacity utilization in the U.S. according to the data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial production; Rate of the capacity utilization.
- Industrial Production, Capacity Use Gain. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32280, p2
The article reports that production at factories, mines, and utilities in the U.S. continued to recover from hurricane season, according to the data released by the Federal Reserve Board yesterday. The country's industrial usage also continued to rise. Industrial production increase by 0.7% in...
- FEDERAL RESERVE LOWERS ECONOMIC GROWTH FORECAST. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;11/3/2011, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on the U.S. Federal Reserve's reduction of its economic growth forecast through 2013 and on the oil and gas industry's role in improving the country's economy.
- FACTORY OUTPUT GAINS. // Foundry Management & Technology;May2002, Vol. 130 Issue 5, p12
Reports the increase in industrial productivity of factories by the U.S. Federal Reserve. Concern of the economists; Impact of energy prices; Increment of gasoline prices.
- Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization: The 2003 Annual Revision. Bayard, Kimberly; Morin, Norman // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Winter2004, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p32
Presents U.S. Federal Reserve revisions on U.S. industrial production and capacity utilization in 2003. Production index for the third quarter of 2003; Revised indexes of capacity and capacity utilization; Technical aspects of the revision.
- Tracking Midwest manufacturing activity. // Chicago Fed Letter;Dec97, Issue 124, p4
No abstract available.
- Beige Book: Economic Activity Rose Modestly. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33403, p2
The article reports on the claims of the Federal Reserve that the economic activity for September and October 2010 in the U.S. has increased due to gains in the manufacturing sector.
- Washington report. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p44
Reports on the issues that may affect the manufacturers in the United States. Speculation over the possibility of higher interest rates based on a change in the operating directive of Federal Reserve; Why the shift in directive can not be dismissed; Effect of Asian economic turmoil in the...