Brad Gewehr of PaineWebber
- Analysts say they glean more from site visits. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;01/20/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30561, p1
Focuses on first vice president and manager of municipal research with PaineWebber Inc., Brad Gewehr's outlining of the importance of site visits to municipal bond analysts. Issues conducive to site visits; Importance of understanding the market dynamics; Comments of Andrea Bozzo, director of...
- Bank of America Merrill Taps UBS Vet Gewehr as Director of Public Finance. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33350, p22
The article announces that Brad Gewehr was appointed director of public finance at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Intermountain power agency. Roy, Elizabeth; Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p8
Discusses PaineWebber Inc. analyst Brad Gewehr's examination of the fiscal health of the Intermountain Power Agency, which issues bonds for 35 electric power systems in California and Utah. Improvement of the agency's operating efficiency; Agency's use of surplus funds to retire debt ahead of...
- Thank You, PaineWebber. // Business News New Jersey;04/12/99, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p2
Reports that in 1999, Paine Webber signed a long-term lease with the Lefrak Organization for space in an office building being built.
- PaineWebber agrees to pay millions in civil penalties. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/5/96, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p14
Reports on Paine Webber Inc.'s decision to settle the allegations of fraud and employee misconduct. Amounts Paine Webber agreed to pay to investors, to the Securities and Exchange Commission and to New York state; Reaction of Andrew Kandel, bureau chief investigator with the Attorney General's...
- PaineWebber weighs. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/13/95, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p30
Reports that PaineWebber Group Inc. is negotiating with the Securities and Exchange Commission to try and settle expected charges that some of the firms's brokers misled investors in selling hundreds of millions of dollars in limited partnerships.
- High-LTV expert quits PaineWebber. Timmons, Heather // American Banker;11/5/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 214, p10
Reports on the resignation of Gordon Monson as managing director at PaineWebber Incorporated and his new role as an independent consultant. Reputation of Monson while he was a managing director at PaineWebber; Views of Monson and his goals being an independent consultant.
- PainedWebber. // Crain's New York Business;12/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 50, p34
Reports on the rating of PaineWebber Inc. as the worst firm to work for according to an informal poll conducted by Registered Representative magazine.
- PaineWebber hits bottom at City Center. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;10/20/95, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p3
Presents information on PaineWebber's expansion plans. Lease of high profile `mezzanine' spot in City Center II; Comments from Larry Tate, corporate vice president; Information on site; Company to expand 28th floor offices; Who will occupy site.