Intermountain power agency
- Analysts say they glean more from site visits. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;01/20/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30561, p1
Focuses on first vice president and manager of municipal research with PaineWebber Inc., Brad Gewehr's outlining of the importance of site visits to municipal bond analysts. Issues conducive to site visits; Importance of understanding the market dynamics; Comments of Andrea Bozzo, director of...
- Brad Gewehr of PaineWebber. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p8
Presents the ideas of Brad Gewehr, manager of municipal research at PaineWebber Inc., on the topic of tobacco-backed bonds.
- Bank of America Merrill Taps UBS Vet Gewehr as Director of Public Finance. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33350, p22
The article announces that Brad Gewehr was appointed director of public finance at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Treasuries Mixed, Equities Gain Late; Utah Power, N.Y. Dorm Agency Issue. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31592, p2
Presents financial status of the U.S. bond market as on March 13, 2003. Possible sales of the bonds issued by the Chicago Transit Authority, Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency and the New York State Dormitory Authority; Reduction in interest rates of Deutsche Bank; repricing of revenue bonds...
- IPA: Intermountain Power Agency, Utah. // Bond Buyer;01/29/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30320, p16A
Features the Utah Intermountain Power Agency. Key individuals at the electric utility; Statement of management's aims; Rating agency information; Data on municipal bond sales; Review of Web sites.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30468, p29
Presents the results of the negotiated sales of bonds in the United States as of August 31, 1998. Includes the sale of Pennsylvania's Delaware River Port Authority's port district project bonds; Sale of Indianapolis' gas utility distribution system revenue refunding bonds; Purchase deal for...
- Fitch IBCA downgrades California power agency. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p2
Reports on the downgrading of revenue and revenue refunding debt by Fitch IBCA Incorporated, which was issued by the Intermountain Power Agency to A-plus from AA-minus. Financial information on Fitch; Comments made by the Fitch IBCA.
- Utah utility plans issue to get foothold in California market. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/26/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30465, p7
Reports on the plan of the Intermountain Power Agency, a Utah-based joint-powers authority that sells electricity wholesale, to issue revenue refunding bonds. Goal to help customers get foothold in California's electric generation market; Part of debt-reduction strategy; California's...
- Bloomberg's `virtual road show' helps IPA bury the old dog & pony. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30474, p26
Features Bloomberg LP's technological marketing tool for a bond deal of Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency (IPA). Bloomberg's use of Microsoft PowerPoint software to create virtual audiovisual presentation; Provision of an ability for IPA to reach specialized audience; Bloomberg's service...