Phoenix civic improvement
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p28
A table is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings of several issuers in the U.S. on May 29, 2012 including Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona, Pima County, Arizona, and Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Phoenix Airport Shows Relative Strength in Struggling Sector. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p30
Reports on the negotiated sale of airport revenue bonds of Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Dallas, Texas. Finance of Sky Harbor International Airport projects; Assessment from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor; Percentage of passenger traffic.
- Phoenix: An economy making the rebound. Halverson, Richard // Discount Store News;10/4/93, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p1
Reports on signs of economic recovery of Arizona's Phoenix metro market. Rise in retail sales and personal income; Population growth; Job development.
- Why economy boom means crime bust for Sun Belt City. Carlile, William H. // Christian Science Monitor;5/10/96, Vol. 88 Issue 116, p3
Focuses on the increase in crime rate in Phoenix, the Sun Belt City of Arizona, due to an improved economy. Internal migration to and from the city; Criticism on the assignment of police officers to engage in community policing.
- Trade agreement expected to spur a flurry of start-ups in Phoenix. O'Hara, Terrence // American Banker;2/3/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the economic forecast regarding Phoenix, Arizona's community banks. Status of application for chartered banks; Residents and businesses' exodus from Southern California; Increase in single-family home building permits; Increase in construction employment; Unemployment rate in Phoenix.
- Phoenix. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on the television advertising market in Phoenix, Arizona, as of January 10, 2000. Market performance during the year 1999; Factors affecting the market.
- Phoenix faces paradox of paradise. Wood, Daniel B. // Christian Science Monitor;10/25/95, Vol. 87 Issue 231, p1
Studies the rapid expansion in Phoenix city. Positive and negative aspects of expansion; Business and economic growth; Industrialization of Phoenix; Population growth and ecological imbalances; Details and views of different persons.
- Phoenix contractors riding the wave of strong economy. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;02/07/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 6, p97
Focuses on the growth of Phoenix, Arizona air conditioning companies resulting from the strong local economy. Factors fueling such economic growth in the region; Optimism of local industry players that such industry trend will continue for an indefinite period of time; Concerns of the Phoenix...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2012, p20
A table is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings on May 29, 2012 for various issuers in the U.S. including Pima County in Arizona, Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp., and Bridgeport in Connecticut.