First Union found liable in N.J. kickback case
- First Union plans trading desk for secondary-market loans. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;03/07/97, Vol. 162 Issue 45, p17
No abstract available.
- First Union forms a division for trust and private banking. Ratner, Juliana // American Banker;3/19/97, Vol. 162 Issue 53, p13
Reports on the formation of the First Investment Advisors division by the First Union Corp. Chairman; Purpose of the formation of the group; Services offered.
- First Union launches Family trust program to aid elderly clients. Van Allen, Peter // American Banker;5/12/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 90, p13
Reports on First Union Corp.'s launching of its Family Trust program for elderly clients. Types of services which the customer can avail of in addition to investment management and estate planning; Comparison to program launched by Merrill Lynch and Co.
- First Union searching for a star to consolidate its fund effort. Kantrow, Yvette D. // American Banker;1/13/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p16
Reports on First Union Corp.'s search for a high-level executive to unify its mutual fund effort. Consolidation of the responsibility of running its investment product services; Total mutual fund assets under management; Target value of total mutual funds for 1998; Investment strategies for...
- First Union expands overseas offices in Asia to help U.S. exporters. Khasru, B.Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/20/97, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p10
Reports on First Union Corp.'s expansion in Asia to assist United States exporters. Data on the value of United States exporters' shipment to Asian and Pacific countries; Remarks from bank senior vice president Steven Bash; Services for companies doing business abroad.
- First Union chases institutional clients. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // Pensions & Investments;09/15/97, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the institutional money management division being launched by First Union Corporation called First Capital Group. Finance information on First Capital Group; Comment from Don McMullen, executive vice president of First Union's trust/investment division and head of the First Capital...
- First Union completes new system. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/12/96, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p4
Reports on First Union Bank's completion of its account operating system for its branches in New York state. Background on First Union's acquisition of First Fidelity Bank.
- What you see is what you get. O'Brien, Jeanne // Sell!ng;Jun98, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p15
Presents information on how First Union Corporation is training their relationship managers to act as advisors to their customers. Comments from Nicholas Miller, president of Clarity Advantages Corporation; Information on the training process; Method used in the training process. INSET:...
- 1st Union cashing in on interstate banking. // American Banker;10/19/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 202, p17
Reports on First Union Corp.'s reliance on interstate banking by allowing customers to conduct business in any of the bank's offices.