Q4 non-farm productivity up 4.6%
- THE PRODUCTIVITY MYTH. Evans, Mike // Industry Week/IW;10/16/2000, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p128
Focuses on the productivity growth in the United States for the year 2000. Factors which influence productivity growth; Implications of productivity growth; Comparison of the productivity growth in 2000 with that of 1999.
- Inventiveness and the Productivity Slowdown. Galloro, Nicholas // Business Forum;Spring82, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p11
Compares the industrial productivity growth of the United States with other developed countries. Factors that caused the decline in the U.S. productivity growth; Steps that should be taken to improve the productivity rate of the country.
- TASK NO. 1 (RAISING THE ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY OF SOCIAL PRODUCTION). Plotnikov, K. // Problems of Economics;Mar65, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p23
Discusses the task of raising the economic efficiency of production in the Soviet Union. Criteria for national income growth; Role of the growth of the productivity of social labor; Optimum structure of social production; Increasing the yield of capital investment; Economic substantiation for...
- Productivity continued to i increase in many industries during 1984. Herman, Arthur S. // Monthly Labor Review;Mar86, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p11
Discusses the growth of productivity in the United States in 1984. Data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics; Expansion of industry productivity; Situation in nonfarm business sector; Productivity trends in industries.
- Introduction. Färe, Rolf; Grosskopf, Shawna; Margaritis, Dimitris // Journal of Productivity Analysis;Jun2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p203
An introduction is presented which discusses various reports within the issue including one on time substitution, one on methods of measuring total factor productivity for non-market production units, and another one on input-specific inefficiencies.
- Hungary industrial output up 6.0% in October. // Hungary A.M.;12/9/2013, p5
The article reports on a preliminary data published by Hungary's Central Statistics Office (KSH), which shows that the country's industrial output rose 6.0% year-on-year in October 2013.
- Greek industrial output falls further in October. // Regional Today;12/11/2013, p2
The article reports on data from the Hellenic Statistical Authority which showed that the industrial production of Greece has declined in October 2013 for the fourth month in a row.
- Lithuania June industrial production rises. // Regional Today;7/22/2014, p1
The article reports on an increase in Lithuania's industrial production in June 2014.
- Productivity in U.S. Manufacturing. // American Machinist;Feb2006, Vol. 150 Issue 2, p56
Presents a graph illustrating productivity in the manufacturing sector of the U.S. from 1950 to mid-1970.