- Grassley Pushing 'Green' Bonds, QZAB Provisions for Energy Bill. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p1
No abstract available.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p13
The article presents schedules of publication and due dates of bonds issued in the U.S. from May 17 to June 27, 2006. Issuers that advertised include the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund in Florida, New York City Transitional Finance Authority in New York and Hudson Yards Development Corp. in...
- Pima's Record Request. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p31
Reports on the vote for the issuance of a bond package in Pima County, Arizona. Schedule of the votation; Total amount of the bond package; Types of bonds included in the package.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p40
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the U.S. in 2004 and 2005. Issuer state and purpose; Approval status; Underwriter of choice and expected sale date.
- N.J.'s Essex County Plans $86M Bond Sale for Next Week. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p4
Reports on the bond sale plan of Essex County, New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Two Florida Counties, Improvements District Ready $228 Million. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p3
Reports on the plan of Osceola County, Reedy Creek Improvement District, and Lee County in Florida to sell multi-million dollars worth of bonds. Purpose of the sale of bonds; Views of some executives in the industry regarding the transactions involved; Rate of the deals made by Fitch Ratings...
- New Mexico Governor Seeks More Control Over State's Bonding Funds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p7
Reports on the tightening of controls made by Bill Richardson, Governor of New Mexico, on bond funds for state and local projects. Specification of the terms under Richardson's proposed spending plan; Problems encountered concerning bond authorizations; Rates of obligation bonds from Moody's...
- Mecklenburg County, N.C., To Issue $102M for Schools. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p3
The article reports on the plan of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina to offer 102 million dollars of general obligation bonds. The bonds will be sold competitively. The bond counsel assigned is Robison, Bradshaw & Hainson. The financial adviser for the deal is the Local Government Commission....
- Ivan blurs city plans for $260M bond. Roberts, Deon // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/20/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the bond plan of Ivan Parish in New Orleans, Louisiana. Funding of infrastructure projects and capital improvements. INSET: $260M bond issue breakdown.