Toledo U. Master Plan
- Hofstra celebrates groundbreaking for $10 million school of education. Abelson, Ben // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 48, p37A
Reports on Hofstra University's groundbreaking ceremony for its School of Education and Allied Human Services building in Hempstead, New York. New York State grant from the 2002 Biotechnology Investment Initiative and Job Creation Program.
- More GU expansion projects get under way. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);7/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, pB3
Reports on two building expansion projects at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington. Worth of the projects; Contractors involved in the projects; Details of the projects.
- Educators Offer First Nations U Mixed Review. // Tribal College Journal;Winter2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p50
Saskatchewan Indian Federated College unveiled spectacular new facilities last summer and renamed itself "First Nations University," as of December 1, 2003. New facilities of First Nations University at Regina in Saskatchewan, surpass those of the dozens of other First Nations-controlled...
- Prices in for university buildings. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/14/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p17
The article informs that bids from eight contractors have been received by the Kuwait University for the contract to build, operate and manage two service stations and annexed buildings at the new Sabah al-Salem University campus in Kuwait.
- Metropolitan University inaugurates new building. Torres, Giselle // Caribbean Business;3/19/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p18
Reports that the Ana G. Mendez building was inaugurated at the Metropolitan University (UMET) in Puerto Rico during the week ending March 14, 1998. Cost of renovating the building; Features of the building; Identification of the designer of the building; Why the building was named Ana G....
- University Centre(s) t be purchased. // Fort Worth Business Press;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p39
Reports on the sale of the towers of the University Center in Texas in 2002. Value of the towers; Information on the towers.
- NIC health building to bid in January. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);11/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 24, pA7
Reports on the construction of a health building at North Idaho College in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Structure and amenities of the building; Source of funding for the project; Benefits of the project.
- Construction begins to provide long fought for Lebanon College building. Ballou, Jec A. // New Hampshire Business Review;06/30/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p29
Reports on the construction of Lebanon College's building in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Amount raised for the construction of the facilities; Impact of the construction project on the area; Features of the facility.
- El Cajon: Grossmont to Open $20M Science Lab. Weeks, Katie // San Diego Business Journal;1/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on Grossmont College's grand opening of its $20-million Science Laboratory Building on January 17, 2007 in El Cajon, California. As stated in the college newsletter, the 37,834-square-foot laboratory building was financed with a state bond money and local Proposition R funds....