Shaker Heights Rise
- Oneida Special School District, Tenn., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating by one notch to A from A-minus on Oneida Special School District, Tenn.'s general obligation debt outstanding.
- Southern Huntingdon Co. SD, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p25
The article reports on the increase in the credit rating of Southern Huntingdon County School District in Pennsylvania by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from A to A-plus in August 2014. Topics covered include the strong financial state of the firm as well as maintenance of its fund balance...
- S&P Drops Houston School District to Junk; Dallas Charter Shuttered. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p7
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to North Forest Independent School District in Houston, Texas. The credit rating agency downgraded the credit of the school district two notches to the speculative-grade rating of BB from BBB-minus due to severe fiscal...
- Lincolnshire-Prairie View SD 103, Ill., Downgraded to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34415, p15
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its rating on Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District No. 103, Illinois's series 2015A general obligation (GO) limited tax school bonds to AA-plus from AAA.
- Orleans Parish School Board, La., 2011 QSCBs Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p12
The article reports that the credit rating of Orleans Parish School Board's series 2011 taxable qualified school construction bonds revenue bonds in New Orleans, Louisiana has been raised by Standard & Poor's Rating Services from A-plus to AA-minus with a stable outlook as of March 2015.
- Sweet Briar College, VA., Downgraded to B-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p13
The article reports that the credit rating of Amherst Industrial Development Authority's series 2006 educational facilities revenue refunding bonds, issued for Sweet Briar College in Virginia, has been downgraded by Standard & Poor's Ratings due to uncertainty in its ability to pay debt service.
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- Lafourche Parish District Raised to A-plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32849, p26
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its rating on the Lafourche Parish Consolidated School District No. 1's general obligation debt to A-plus from A-minus in Louisiana. The upgrade was based on the district's ability to restore balanced operations and maintain strong...
- Wabash Co. Metro SD, Ind., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/4/2015, p32
The article reports on the low ratings given by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Rating Services to the outstanding general obligation debt, from A to A-, of the Wabash County Metropolitan School District in Indiana.