Washington Airports Authority Gets Strong Fitch Rating Ahead of Deal
- MWAA to Sell $425M; Outlook Now Positive. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p4
Reports on the grant of a Aa3 rating to 425 million-dollar Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority current refunding and new-money bonds by the Investors Service. Criteria of the Aa3 rating and positive outlook of the airport; Amount of Series 2005B revenue bonds that will refund outstanding...
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32294, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including "Moody's Investors Service Inc. lowering its outlook on the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority" in the September 27, 2005 issue and " The Bond Buyer" in the December 20, 2005 issues are presented.
- MWAA Sells $853M, Including BABs To Fund Rail Link to Dulles Airport. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33159, p8
The article reports on the trading of 853 million dollar of bonds by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) for Metrorail fund in Washington D.C. MWAA has disclosed the sale of the bonds that enclosed around 360 million dollar of taxable Build America Bonds to obtain funds for the...
- MWAA Has BAB-Heavy Rail Sale. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/3/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33159, p1
The article reports on the selling of 853 million dollar of bonds by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) for Metrorail fund in Washington D.C. MWAA has disclosed the sale of the bonds, enclosing about 360 million dollar of taxable Build America Bonds, to obtain funds for the...
- Campbell defends D.C. Airport account. // Adweek Southeast Edition;07/28/97, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p6
Reports on Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority's issuance of a request for proposal to area advertising agencies for a one-year contract and two one-year options to renew.
- Dulles Toll Road Faces Lawsuit: Critics Say Backing For Bonds Illegal. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p1
The article reports that the Dulles Corridor Users Group has sued the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) and the Virginia Department over the Dulles Toll Road. The group argues that drivers are being charged illegally with tolls used to back bonds issued for a Dulles Metrorail...
- S&P Bumps $3.5 Billion of MWAA Debt, Assigns AA-Minus to Upcoming Deal. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32502, p4
The article reports on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the multi-billion dollar of outstanding revenue bonds of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority in Washington D.C. The agency raised its rating and assigned an AA-minus with a stable outlook to the $400 million...
- Delusions of â€¦ grandeur? Delaney, Arthur // Hill;5/16/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 58, p36
The article reports on the result of the auditions for official Metro musicians conducted by Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority in Washington D.C. It started with a great operatic performance by a young woman. A man offered an original poetry only to be cut off midline by the judges. The...
- Sept. 11 Cuts Into Washington, D.C., Airport Agency's 2001 Revenues. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p3
Reports the effects of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the operating revenue of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority in Washington D.C. Decline of aviation activity; Decrease of operating revenues; Reduction of passenger levels.