Maryland Officials Revise '05-'06 Revenue Estimates Upwards
- Maryland Revenue Board Reduces Projection Due to Grim Outlook. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p4
Reports on reduction in revenue projections for fiscal year 2002 and estimates for fiscal 2003 by the Maryland Board of Revenue Estimates. Attribution of reduction in revenue projections to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks; Overview of revenue estimates and economic and business...
- NUMBERS Game. Brearton, Steve // CA Magazine;Mar2008, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p16
The article provides information on various issues and topics related to withholding taxes in Canada. There are approximately two million Quebecers who will likely withhold tax from government due to a unilateral declaration of independence. Taxpayer Bruce Knapp refuses to pay 69 cents in sales...
- Collections Jump. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p31
Focuses on the increase in withholding and sales tax collections, total general fund revenue collections for the state of Virginia. Rate of increase in tax collections; Percentage share of sales taxes with general fund revenues.
- Illinois Revises Fiscal 2003 Budget Estimate. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31504, p4
Reports that the Illinois budget officials have revised the fiscal 2003 budget estimate. Reason for revision of the revenue estimates; Basis of the fiscal budget; Estimated individual income and sales tax revenues for the year.
- Republic of Ireland Tax Deadlines. Fennell, David // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2010, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p66
A calendar of tax deadlines in Ireland in February to March 2010 is presented which includes the last date for filing the form P35 for 2009, filing of dividend withholding tax return, and the last day of filing the corporation tax return.
- Georgia's Revenues Up, Again. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/14/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34091, p1
The article focuses on a report of the Georgia Department of Revenue, which found that the U.S. state Georgia has reported 12.3 percent increase in revenues as of March 2014 compared to March 2013. Topics discussed include increased state tax collections in the state, automobile sales and...
- Virginia's Revenues Down $438.5M in Fiscal 2014. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34142, p1
The article focuses on decline in revenues of Virginia state by 438.5 million U.S. dollars in fiscal year 2014 as informed by state Governor Terry McAuliffe on July 10, 2014. Topics discussed include decline in non-withholding payments which includes non-wage income as capital gains, decline in...
- Arkansas Officials Predict Tax Collection Boost in FY 2013. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/5/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33626, p28
The article presents an official revenue forecast regarding the 3.5% increase of tax collections in Arkansas in 2013.
- In D.C., Revenue Forecast For Fiscal Year Rises $30M. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p3
The article reports on the new revenue estimate for the fiscal year 2006 in Washington D.C. A gain in the economy has boosted tax collections and allowed the city to upwardly revise revenue estimates for fiscal 2006 by $29.5 million. Revenue projected for fiscal year 2007, which begins October...