Secondary Finishes Slightly Weaker In Wake of Decline by Treasuries
- N.Y.S. Thruway bonds offer buyers safety through state backup. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30341, p32
Focuses on the municipal bond offering of the New York State Thruway Authority. Plan to use highway and bridge trust fund and the general fund as backups; Retention of the bonds' ratings; Plans for the proceeds.
- Municipals Start Strong, End Mixed; Yields Lowered on N.Y. Thruway Bonds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p2
Focuses on municipal bond market performance in the United States for July 13, 2000 highlighted by lowered yields on the New York State Thruway Authority bonds. Range of price yields; Repricing strategy for the bonds; Average market yields.
- N.Y. Thruway OKs Up to $1B of Trust Fund Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/21/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33253, p4
The article reports on the 1 billion dollars of municipal bonds approved by the New York State Thruway Authority which are guaranteed by the second resolution dedicated highway and bridge trust fund.
- Municipal Prices End Off 1â„8 to Â¼; $443 Million N.Y. Thruway Deal Sells. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p2
Focuses on the domination of the New York State Thruway Authority in the Treasury bond market in the U.S. Decline of secondary municipal bond prices; Increase of factory orders; Percentage of the change in prices.
- NEW YORK: Thruway Now Negative. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p9
The article offers information on the ranking of the New York State Thruway Authority's general revenue bonds as negative by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Thruway Sells Through. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;7/2/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33740, p7
The article reports on the sale of general revenue bonds worth 1.1 billion dollars by the New York State Thruway Authority in New York.
- No Muni Mirror for Treasuries. Friedlander, George // Bond Buyer;4/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32363, p7
The article reports on the status of treasury returns as compared to the municipal bond market in the U.S. based on a survey made by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. According to George Friedlander of Citigroup, returns on other bonds have covered the increase with the exemption of municipal bonds....
- Atlanta Fends Off Claims Firms Were Overlooked in Recent Deal. DeSue, Tendra // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p3
This article reports that UBS Financial Services Inc. and Jackson Securities LLC were chosen as underwriters for May 16, 2005 deal. Karen Carter, the director of municipal bond finance said that they were selected from a prequalified list that included Citigroup Global Markets Inc. Wachovia...
- Municipals Continue to Edge Higher But Treasuries Don't Give Direction. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32114, p2
The article reports that municipal bonds continued to edge higher yesterday, as some participants were drawn to cheap relative levels, but that did not generate a lot of activity, especially because Treasuries failed to provide the market with definitive direction. Traders said yields were...