Secondary Finishes Slightly Weaker In Wake of Decline by Treasuries
- N.Y.S. Thruway bonds offer buyers safety through state backup. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30341, p32
Focuses on the municipal bond offering of the New York State Thruway Authority. Plan to use highway and bridge trust fund and the general fund as backups; Retention of the bonds' ratings; Plans for the proceeds.
- Municipals Start Strong, End Mixed; Yields Lowered on N.Y. Thruway Bonds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p2
Focuses on municipal bond market performance in the United States for July 13, 2000 highlighted by lowered yields on the New York State Thruway Authority bonds. Range of price yields; Repricing strategy for the bonds; Average market yields.
- N.Y. Thruway OKs Up to $1B of Trust Fund Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/21/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33253, p4
The article reports on the 1 billion dollars of municipal bonds approved by the New York State Thruway Authority which are guaranteed by the second resolution dedicated highway and bridge trust fund.
- Municipal Prices End Off 1â„8 to Â¼; $443 Million N.Y. Thruway Deal Sells. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p2
Focuses on the domination of the New York State Thruway Authority in the Treasury bond market in the U.S. Decline of secondary municipal bond prices; Increase of factory orders; Percentage of the change in prices.
- Thruway Sells Through. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;7/2/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33740, p7
The article reports on the sale of general revenue bonds worth 1.1 billion dollars by the New York State Thruway Authority in New York.
- NEW YORK: Thruway Now Negative. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p9
The article offers information on the ranking of the New York State Thruway Authority's general revenue bonds as negative by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Mobile Water Board to Sell $105M Thursday. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners of Mobile, Alabama to sell its $105 million water and sewer revenue bonds on July 20, 2006. The sale of the bonds whose proceeds will be used for various renovations and improvements of the cities sewer system will be...
- More Than $2.5B in New Issues Sell; Pennsylvania and Atlanta Deals Lead. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p2
The article focuses on the municipal bonds. Municipal bonds were bid selectively better yesterday as more than $2.5 billion in sizeable new issues came to market, including an $805 million Pennsylvania general obligation offering and an $849 million Atlanta water and sewer revenue deal....
- No Muni Mirror for Treasuries. Friedlander, George // Bond Buyer;4/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32363, p7
The article reports on the status of treasury returns as compared to the municipal bond market in the U.S. based on a survey made by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. According to George Friedlander of Citigroup, returns on other bonds have covered the increase with the exemption of municipal bonds....