Massachusetts Governor Again Calls for Big Dig Boss to Resign
- Massachusetts Turnpike Authority Chair Resigns; Hunt for Replacement Begins. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p44
The article reports on Matthew Amorello's resignation as chairman of the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority, effective August 15, 2006. Amorello has been under increased pressure to resign following the partial collapse of a section of Boston's "Big Dig" on July 10, 2006. Massachusetts Governor...
- Romney Again Stresses Massachusetts' Highway-Merger Plan. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p3
Focuses on the state of the state speech by Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. Proposal to merge the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority with the state highway department; Elimination of inefficiencies and duplications in state government; Other key areas for reform according to Romney.
- The Republican Party's 'Grenell' problem. Ryan Greenawalt, T. // Hill;5/8/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 56, p29
The article argues against the resignation of Ric Grenell, the foreign policy spokesman for the political campaign of U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
- MassPike Delays Toll Hike Marked for 'Big Dig' Debt Service. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p3
Reports on the decision of Turnpike Authority to delay a turnpike toll hike in Massachusetts. Purpose of the delay; Expected amount generated by the toll hike; Schedule for the start of the toll hike.
- CENTRAL ARTERY CHIEF TO DEPART. Angelo, William J. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/01/2001-01/08/2001, Vol. 246 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the resignation of Massachusetts Turnpike Authority Chairman and project chief Andrew S. Natsios on December 19, 2000. Role of Natsios in obtaining federal approval for the Central Artery/Tunnel financing plan; Achievements.
- Why Romney's Puerto Rico Primary Win Is Bad News for Santorum. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;3/19/2012, p14
A blog on the winning of Republican primary in Puerto Rico by former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is discussed.
- Mitt Romney to Voters: "Corporations are People My Friend". GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;8/11/2011, p11
The article presents the author's insights regarding Mitt Romney, a former Governor in Massachusetts.
- Governor Romney Creates Turmoil For Potential Deca Beneficiaries. Nachman, David // News India Times;11/ 9/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p28
The article presents information on Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney, who has taken a position in his 2012 U.S. presidential election campaign that has created turmoil for many young immigrants living illegally in the U.S.
- GOP officials say Romney must spend more time in South Carolina to win state. Joseph, Cameron // Hill;12/15/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 174, p3
The article offers several insights on the candidacy of former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney as governor of South Carolina where some Republican politicians argue that the candidate will regret the little he spent in the Palmetto State.