Small Arteries Supplying the Trabeculae Carneae Cordis
- Low-contrast-dose protocol in cardiac CT: 20% contrast dose reduction using 100 kVp and high-tube-current-time setting in 256-slice CT. Kidoh, Masafumi; Nakaura, Takeshi; Nakamura, Shinichi; Nakamura, Shota; Sakaino, Naritsugu; Harada, Kazunori; Uemura, Shouzaburou; Yamashita, Yasuyuki // Acta Radiologica;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p545
The article reports on low-contrast-dose protocol in cardiac computed tomography (CT). Topics discussed include evaluation of estimated effective dose (ED), CT attenuation, image noise, and contrast-to-noise ratio (CNR) of the ascending aorta, and the evaluation of CT attenuation of the coronary...
- corÂ·oÂ·narÂ·y. // American Heritage Student Science Dictionary;2009, p84
A definition of the term "coronary" is presented. It refers to the two arteries that branch from the aorta to supply blood directly to the heart are called the coronary arteries.
- New methods of making blocked coronary arteries patent again. Corr, Laura // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/3/94, Vol. 309 Issue 6954, p579
Discusses different procedures for clearing blocked coronary arteries. Simpson Coronary AtheroCath; Transluminal extraction catheter; Devices that ablate the plaque in situ. INSETS: Technical problems with balloon angioplasty;Modes of action of laser energy.
- intracoronary. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1223
A definition of the term "intracoronary" which means within the coronary arteries is presented.
- pneumatocardia. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1810
A definition of the medical term "pneumatocardia," which refers to air or gas in the heart chambers, is presented.
- 381 In vivo validation of velocity profiles in coronary arteries- the shape factor is a variable. Matthews, F.; Aschkenasy, S.; Roffi, M.; Kaufmann, P.; Namdar, M.; Oechslin, E.; Jenni, R. // European Journal of Echocardiography;2003, Vol. 4 Issue suppl_1, pS45
An abstract of the article "In vivo validation of velocity profiles in coronary arteries-the shape factor is a variable" by F. Matthews, M. Namdar and S. Aschkenasy is presented.
- Coronary artery anomaly: what does not fit the patient or the interpretation? Andreou, A. Y. // European Review for Medical & Pharmacological Sciences;Jun2014 Supplement, Vol. 18, p1682
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Left Descending Coronary Artery Arising From Anomalous Distal Circumflex Coronary Artery: A Previously Unreported Coronary Artery Anomaly," by Z. Stajic, R. Romanovic and B. Lazovic in the 2013 issue.
- Tripleright coronary artery accompanied by an ectopic circumflex artery arising from right sinus of Valsalva. Yalta, Kenan; Yontar, Osman Can; Yılmaz, Mehmet Birhan; Erdem, Alim; Onur Turgut, Okan; Ahmet Yilmaz; Manduz, Şinasi; Tandoğan, Izzet // Anatolian Journal of Cardiology / Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi;Feb2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, pE1
The article presents a case of a 41-year-old man who was hospitalized due to tripleright coronary artery accompanied by an ectopic circumflex artery arising from a right sinus of valsalva.
- Editorial: Recent Developments in Micron-Scale Optical Imaging of Intact, Living Heart and Vasculature. Bub, Gil; Rubart, Michael; Coronel, Ruben // Frontiers in Physiology;10/26/2016, Vol. 7, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editors discuss recent developments in micron-scale optical imaging of intact, living heart and vasculature.