Publisher Scorecards Children's Lists
- Simon & Schuster Leads NYT Children's List. // Book Publishing Report;3/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p6
Reports that Simon & Schuster Inc. is the top publisher in the competitive children's publisher universe according to the analysis of the children's "New York Times" best seller list. Number of titles published by the publishing company for 35 weeks; Name of the most successful children's title...
- BookExpo America 1999 addendum. // Publishers Weekly;4/19/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 16, p29
Presents an additional listing of exhibitors at the 1999 BookExpo America. Audio Publishers Association; Harvill Press; Sunbelt Publications; Travelers' Tales; Radio Spirits Inc.; Fromm International; Argo Insurance Brokers Inc.
- New Mexico to play major role at Guadalajara fair. // Publishers Weekly;11/14/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 45, p9
Reports on the November 1994 book fair in Guadalajara, Mexico. Major role of New Mexico's publishers, librarians and booksellers; What the fair will showcase of New Mexico; Exhibitors.
- Weekend Closeup November 19â€“20. Hartman, Liz // Publishers Weekly;10/31/2016, Vol. 263 Issue 44, p(Sp)4
The article offers information on the Miami Book Fair in Florida which will be held from November 13 to 20, 2016 including the Destination Comics and launching of ReadCaribbean program featuring Caribbean-themed events.
- UMBA Tightens Its Show. Zeller, Brad // Publishers Weekly;10/14/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 41, p22
Reports on the annual Upper Midwest Booksellers Association trade show which was held in Saint Paul, Minnesota from September 27 to 29, 2002. Number of booksellers, publishers and authors who attended the trade show; Books that caught the interest of attendees.
- S&S Nixes Chinese 'Living History'. // Publishers Weekly;1/5/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the decision of Simon & Schuster (S&S) to terminate the rights of Yilin Press to publish the book "Living History," by Hillary Clinton in China in January 2004. Reason behind the decision of S&S; Number of copies printed by Yilin.
- International news. // Book Publishing Report;01/31/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p8
Takes a look at news related to book publishers, for the week ended January 30, 2000. Includes decline of same-store sales at bookseller Waterstone's; Simon & Schuster's selection of HarperCollins to handle its distribution responsibilities.
- HUSTLE AND GROW. Coates, Ta-Nehisi Paul // Time;10/16/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 16, p75
This article discusses entrepreneurial street-lit authors who self-publish and market their own books. Street lit profiles the black underworld in graphic detail. Just as rappers reshaped the recording industry, street-lit authors have applied their own entrepreneurial skills to publishing....
- More Fall Book Festivals. Patrick, Diane // Publishers Weekly;9/8/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 36, p24
Provides information on several book festivals in the U.S. in fall 2003. Novello Festival of Reading in Charlotte, North Carolina; Southern Festival of Books in Nashville, Tennessee; Rochester Children's Book Festival in Rochester, New York; Multicultural Children's Book Festival in Washington,...