BLOOD LIPID LEVELS IN CORONARY SCLEROSIS AS MEASURED BY PROTAMINE TITRATION, CHYLOMICRON INDEX AND CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
- Enhancing remyelination in diseaseâ€”can we wrap it up? Kotter, Mark R.; Stadelmann, Christine; Hartung, Hans-Peter // Brain: A Journal of Neurology;Jul2011, Vol. 134 Issue 7, p1882
Demyelinating disorders of the central nervous system are among the most crippling neurological diseases affecting patients at various stages of life. In the most prominent demyelinating disease, multiple sclerosis, the regeneration of myelin sheaths often fails due to a default of the resident...
- Maintenance of Certification in Neurology. // Neurology Reviews;Nov2009, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p12
A quiz concerning the pathology, management, and treatment of various neurological diseases is presented.
- How good at neurology are you? Chancellor, Andrew // Practical Neurology (BMJ Publishing Group);Jun2006, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p195
A quiz concerning neurology is presented.
- How good at neuroIogy are you? Chancellor, Andrew // Practical Neurology (BMJ Publishing Group);Oct2006, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p326
A quiz concerning practical neurology is presented.
- TEST YOURSELF:Answers. // Practical Neurology (BMJ Publishing Group);Oct2006, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p333
An answer key of the quiz concerning practical neurology is presented.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE. Warlow, Charles // Practical Neurology (BMJ Publishing Group);Jun2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p129
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Michael Hutchinson on multiple sclerosis (MS), one by Niraj Mistry and colleagues on the neurology of thyroid disease, and one by Sunil Narayan and colleagues on cerebral aspergilloma.
- Foreword. // Current Medical Literature: Neurology;2008, Vol. 24 Issue 2, preceding p33
A foreword to the June 2008 issue of the "Current Medical Literature-Neurology" journal is presented.
- Acknowledgement to Referees 2005. // Acta Neuropathologica;Jan2006, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p90
The article lists people who helped in reviewing articles published in the periodical during January 1-November 11, 2005.
- CME Questions. // Neurology Alert;Jan2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p40
A quiz related to neurological disorders is presented.